New song with Alexi's vocals...

It was only a few days ago. I read it but never bothered to get the song until now.

It's pretty crap actually.

Eh, apparantly they're a hardcore band so that doesn't help but it might grow on me if I listen to it more.

According to Scythes of Bodom:

"Alexi appears on the brand new Rytmihäiriö (legendary Finnish punk/extreme/hardcore band) album "Seitsemän Surman Siunausliitto". He appears on the fifth track called "Pyörillä kulkeva kuoleman enkeli" (Angel of Death on Wheels) playing the leads and singing the vocals apart from the scream in the beginning."

If anyone has this song "Pyörillä kulkeva kuoleman enkeli", or knows of a place where we can hear it/download, could you please help us out. I'm against pirating and shit, but seeing as I only want to hear the one song, it's not so bad. Not like I'm requesting a torrent of the whole album. I dont see the point of ordering an overseas album for one track. The time it would take to arrive and the cost involved would be extremely unnecessary. Any Fins with the cd who can help me/everyone who wants to hear this song out, you'd be a God!

Songs that Alexi lends his vocals to for other bands are generally pretty great (IE/ Latomeri). I'd love to hear this new song, and I'm sure a lot of other people would too, so please, if you can help, do so and we'll all be very greatful. :oops:
go to hell fanboi

Riight, your email is 'xxxcbkxxxalexi666x@yahoo.com and I'm the fanboi, lmao. :Smug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Email created 2 years ago(when bodom still had some creditablilty left)... fyi i dont even listen to bodom n e more.. after aydy i have lost all respect for them.

so stfu u pug faced bastard. u are always on this website.. do you have a life? Ur face lookes like it has imploded.. Go wack off to some shirtless pictures of alexi.. and oh yea. try getting a life.

Email created 2 years ago(when bodom still had some creditablilty left)... fyi i dont even listen to bodom n e more.. after aydy i have lost all respect for them.

so stfu u pug faced bastard. u are always on this website.. do you have a life? Ur face lookes like it has imploded.. Go wack off to some shirtless pictures of alexi.. and oh yea. try getting a life.

Pwn_Shop.jpg

you're pretty upset, I musta got you good :D as for my face, you call me gay yet you're telling me how attractive I am.... you got issues, seek a counsellor now... and leave me alone :D oh yeh and whacking off to shirtless pics of alexi? I'd hate to stealing your favourite past time so, no thanks... :lol: change yer email before calling people fanboiz, when you clearly are one yourself. cheers :D

(P.S. No one gives a shit about your opinion, I'm sure Bodom proved too hard for you and you've replaced them with Supernova as your favourite band. Alexi and everyone could give a fuck less, so you are the one who needs to get a life and stop whining, you chubby teen stalker :D)

<-Warheart-> said:
:lol:
Seriously?

Yes, seriously it is, lmao.

But dude, we have never seen YOUR face, grow some balls and post your pics.

Reactions: Undefined
Well, my cock is maybe... :lol: :lol: :lol: that's about it. But as you can tell from the pics I've posted, I'm not fat. Let's seee some of you chubs... if not, then stfu and stop stalking me.

Yes, that is true.. :D beauty is skin deep... but Rider's ugliness is down to the bone. :lol:

dude... ur stalking me.. i tell u to stfu and u write a whole paragraph depicting urself as a forum whore going out of your way to become accepted when you have already been rejected.. get a life fatty.. yes you are fat.. u have excess bagage.. i bet u cant even see your own dick... :lol: :lol:

yes you are fat.. u have excess bagage.. i bet u cant even see your own dick... :lol: :lol:

Yer right, I can't see my own dick, but that's only when it's in your mom's mouth... :lol: But seriously, yer stalking me, and starting shit. Leave me alone, and I promise I won't be saying anything to you. You've the only who's doing the stalking, tracking my posts and leaving the dumbest shit to say about them, I don't care if people on the forum hate me or like me, like you obviously do. Let them speak for themselves if that's the case. No one wants to see us argue, so grow up. :lol:

I did fat jokes when i was in primary school :lol:
Yeh, sorry if I'm offending anyone who's overweight and nice. I used to be overweight when I was like 8-12yrs old, so I know what it's like :kickass:

Yer right, I can't see my own dick, but that's only when it's in your mom's mouth... :lol: But seriously, yer stalking me, and starting shit. Leave me alone, and I promise I won't be saying anything to you. You've the only who's doing the stalking, tracking my posts and leaving the dumbest shit to say about them, I don't care if people on the forum hate me or like me, like you obviously do. Let them speak for themselves if that's the case. No one wants to see us argue, so grow up. :lol:

awww asking for peace... how bout stop making retarded threads and i will leave u alone.