Alexi's Vocals *READ*

Would you like to hear Alexi do some clean vocals?

• Hell yeah! That would rule!

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Fuck no! Clean vocals are for pussies!

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
having said that though whitesnake are quality 80s cock rock...and the lyrics are highly amusing...:tickled: esp. slide it in ...right to the top..i aint never gonan stop...ahem :D

god forbid cob ever turn into that though, ahah

My choice would be half-yes...I mean a lil' switch between clean vocals and growl, it would be interesting indeed. But no clean singing all the time. Not that it wont fit the music (cause If Alexi would have started with clean vocals you guys would say: hell no growls :rolleyes: ), but a balance would make the music even more intense imho.
And btw how in the world do you know that it wouldn't fit the music If you haven't even heard him doing clean vocals?

Double SHOE!!
zombie.gif
zombie.gif

I wouldn't mind him switching (if he possess the talent) but go all out clean? Well in that case let him trade his guitar for a tamburine! :lol: I would definantly buy a ticket to se that shit! The humiliation. :)

Well, I like Opeth and I think it would be okay if the Angry Rabbit would sing like Mike Akerfeldt (SWITCHING between clean vox and growling). I luv his screaming and I generally prefer music with agressive vocals, but I can't really imagine Alexi actually doing clean vocals...but I think it would be interesting to know what it would sound like!

Clean? Maybe, but not too much... Who know how would alexis clan vocal sound? Needled is well recorded, it has BAWLS ( RockBodom ) :lol:

I dont like vocals like Morbid Angel so something like now its pretty cool.

And how about alexis voice like those guys from Hammerfall, Rhapsody of even Helloween? :D

:lol: if alexi did vocals like that iiccckkk i think it would be about time for the infernal to rise up from the depths of hell and destroy all of mankind.... so everyone if this happns be ready to suck the dark lords greasy cock

And this place would probably turn out like most In Flames forums now... If not from the current members, but from new members registering just to give "their thoughts" that probably will never reach the band.