Alexi's Vocals *READ*

Would you like to hear Alexi do some clean vocals?

• Hell yeah! That would rule!

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Fuck no! Clean vocals are for pussies!

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I myself prefer vocals in the style of James Labrie and even Klaus Meine. I like those vocals over screaming, growling, etc. but it doesn't mean I don't like it. I would personally love to hear Alexi do a song (or an album even) with clean vocals. When I first heard Needled 24/7, I noticed it was a bit different from the vocals I was used to from him. I think he would sound good. What do you guys think?

NP: Eternal Tears of Sorrow - The River Flows Frozen

fuck clean vocals..its gotta have BAWLS! :lol:

give me screams and growls over anything....i used to be that way....if it had that death metal sound , its only use was to be thrown out a window or pissed on..it takes getting used to...Klaus, Halford, Coverdale, any clean singers in the genre that are well known, etc, are great, or anyone for that matter...*that whole string didnt make sense...im tired tho* but, when you look at the brOOtality of the music at hand, brOOtal vocals seem to go hand in hand with it...i mean, if Alexi did clean vocals...on some of the slower bodom songs, this thing might turn into a cliche "angry goth band", something i never want to even HEAR .....ew ew ew ew ew......ok...... o_O;

Yeah, if Allu started to do clean vocals like that fuckin crap Anders Friden does on In Flames - R2R I will cry! :cry:
The screams suit the music too much, no change! :p

NO! It wouldn't be cool! Then COB=Freedom Call, or other power metal.... Cob plays heavy metal, but Alexi singing in 'extreme' vocie, he said!

I dont think cob would be the same with clean vocals, screaming is part of the whole musical style they play, i dont think clean vocals would really fit very well with the tempo and style they play, im not against clean vocals though

Kimberly once said that Alexi can sing very good when he does it normal. But he won't ever do that on a COB song, so no need to worry.

nooooooooooo! i just don't think clean vocals would suit the speed, anger and hate (?) that cob have.

if they do start with clean vocals they might end up in that white pajama cult in flames joined....

i'd keep listening to em if the clean vocals were good and added something to the song etc. i'd just hope it didnt make it sound like 80s cock rock and ruin it all