Alexi Slacking??

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
@ Authentic Metalhead: I think you understand music better than some people here, I think it appears through the way you speak about music.. and it's rare to meet someone who really understand something about music.
Unfortunately many people is only able to say bla, bla, bla, besides putting mud on the others.... but only that.
By the way, I hope your "dream" to become a drummer will come true, but... why do you think to have no energy? Maybe you have inside yourself a force that you haven't discovered yet... :)

Thanks. I don't know much about music theory and all that technical stuff, but I tend to be knowledgable about musical subjects because of my fervent love for music in general and what goes into it. I consider myself somewhat of a music connoisseur because I've tried it all. I'm glad you appreciate it. :oops:

As for drumming, I have never actually been behind a drum kit. I just don't think I have the coordination and the speed to pull off double-bass drumming as well as intense drum/cymbal usage. Who knows, maybe one day I'll try it out and get good at it.

HomerJ_123 said:
..then do it!! if you want to, just do it. learning musical instruments is awesome and you have sth to do when you're bored

true.... but I almost have no time, cuz university leaves me a little little little bit of energy...

hmm well ok thats an argument, but its the best thing to relax when you're stressed.... well then start to learn it after university!

Authentic Metalhead said:
Thanks. I don't know much about music theory and all that technical stuff, but I tend to be knowledgable about musical subjects because of my fervent love for music in general and what goes into it. I consider myself somewhat of a music connoisseur because I've tried it all. I'm glad you appreciate it. :oops:

As for drumming, I have never actually been behind a drum kit. I just don't think I have the coordination and the speed to pull off double-bass drumming as well as intense drum/cymbal usage. Who knows, maybe one day I'll try it out and get good at it.

it worths to have a try... good luck! :)

HomerJ_123 said:
hmm well ok thats an argument, but its the best thing to relax when you're stressed.... well then start to learn it after university!

...ok: I'll start, but after 3 years, when i'll have finished university! and when I'll leave my country....
So.. ok: I'll learn to play guitar, I'll do it for you... are you happy? :) no, I'm joking, don't take it bad!

ino he's playing riff;s and singing at the samer time but i seen him in earlier live shows back in like 2000 to 2003 and it seemed he tried a lil more with vocals and stuff

i dont think alexi is slacking, i think he doest not know how to sing, so he gets outa oxygen sometimes. and he also has fucked up his vocal style, every album the vocals are getting worse.. the best were on SW and Hatebreeder, FTR was a little worse, and then on HCD and AYDY the vocals suck. i dont know if he wanted to change his vocal style or he fucked up his throat. please make opinions guys.

greetz

THANKS I WILL just for u ;) lol

well idk i dont think he smokes i cud be wrong thought
Roope smokes alot tho. we were outside pretty much every twenty minutes
yeah they were all really awesome and i dont mean like just to meet a kickass band
but i mean as people as people they were fuckin cool just to sit down and drink and talk with

im sure they'll come back and u'll get ur chance to meet them :)
cmon we met them at our hotel :p u definately will too dude

if u listen to tokyo warhearts, Alexi is singing fine, very similar to the album, so the problem is not with live concerts, i think he forgot how to do the other style lol... it was so great. SW sounded like black metal. I love the vocals on bed of razors and downfall.

greetz

skakruk666 said:
if u listen to tokyo warhearts, Alexi is singing fine, very similar to the album, so the problem is not with live concerts, i think he forgot how to do the other style lol... it was so great. SW sounded like black metal. I love the vocals on bed of razors and downfall.

greetz

I love everything from Hatebreeder.....

Nikotiini said:
I started with In Flames, then COB... now I'm listening to other things... i'm pretty new to metal actually. Have you ever heard Ensiferum or Wintersun? You would probably like them if not.

I haven't gotten around to listening to Ensiferum, but Wintersun's album is incredible. I expect to hear great things from Jari Mäenpää's original band.

in my opinion wintersun and ensiferum are better musicians than most of the other folk bands...