Alexi's Vocals *READ*

Would you like to hear Alexi do some clean vocals?

• Hell yeah! That would rule!

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Fuck no! Clean vocals are for pussies!

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
:loco: Has everyone but me missed the fact that he has always done clean vox and is steadily doing more??? Even on SW there was clean vox. Now on songs like Needled 24/7, Sixpounder, Angels Don't Kill, You're Better Off Dead and Hate Crew Deathroll, Alexi is using a cleaner voice much more often than he used to; more yelling/singing than screaming. I would be very surprised if Alexi didn't use more clean vox than ever on their 5th cd...

it doesnt matter if he does either alexi reminds me of tuomas holopainen (nightwish) in a way that even tho the style can heavily change they are still fantastic song writers and will write good music regardless of certain aspects such as vocals and even genre. Have faith !!!! i'm pretty certain whatever happens to bodom will be good

bodom lyrics and and all that is releated to their lyrics is IMO thw weak part of COB. Alexi is not a singer, but rather a talented guitarist. He's doing a good job on the singing, but it could be way muych better, and for the lyrics writing, some song really lack of originality. In fact, some song could have be better whit no lyrics at all.

i dunno really i think alexis extreme vocals are very good its higher than like cannibal corpse but just right not to sounding like a whiney little bitch (dani filth) and its kinda gravely as well i like em. the lyrics are getting better and better tho , but this does plague a lot of bands as writing lyrics in a foreign language can sometimes sound kinda funny (sonata arctica) which can ruin a pretty kickass song

Fuck clean vocals !
It would spoil everything, guys (look at what In Flames has done...)

@sephiroth : having such an idea is definitely gay (especially if you're expecting something close to James LaBrie's voice)