New STINNETT shapes!

STINNETT

Bad / Nationwide
Dec 12, 2005
USA
www.stinnettguitars.com
Sorry for the shameless promotion, but for anyone interested who hasn't been to the site lately, I've added some new shapes and simplified things a bit on the model descriptions.

shapes.jpg

The C6 is still my benchmark for classy & functional.

The M6 is my slightly more angular / modern design.

The S6 is my more traditional superstrat shape, though not a clone of any particular model.

The SS6 is like a hot-rodded version of the S6. The top half is sort of shoved over, which gets the forearm area in a more confortable position, and extends the upper horn for better balance, without giving it the exagerated look of the C6.

The C6 has a PRS style neck joint with absolutely no heel.
Every other shape gets a totally sculpted heel for total upper fret access.

A lot of members here are jumping on board, I've got some exciting projects lined up! :headbang:

S6 made a bit of blood rush into the cavernosa.

EDIT
The M6 is really cool looking as well. I'm sorry that I don't have the funds to get one, but those two are cool for sure in my book.

I'm diggin' the SS6 personally, though it wouldn't get along too well with my A-frame guitar stand :D

Eh, the regular C2 headstock he designed already looks pretty good if you ask me! Nice alternative to the much sharper original.

Im talking about a LP shape with a PRS style headstock.. LPs look weird with "metal" headstocks

Those of you who are on board for a guitar in the coming months, let me know if a new shape piques your interest!

New shapes look really awesome.
And the heel access sounds cool as well

I 'll stick with my original decision.I think it'll feel/look killer :heh:

I think the SS6 body shape and C2 headstock shape would look great together.
With a nice flamed maple top, birdseye maple fretboard, black neck and headstock binding
and some kind of see through green finish would be great inho.