New to Children of Bodom

Originally posted by JackP14
You guys are cool. thanks for the album names and stuff. i find it very useful. i like the atmosphere here too! and yes Extendar, the guys at IF got angry really quickly. but oh well. and Yes Sephiroth killed Aeris which sucked, but he is the coolest villain! CoB ROCK!!!

Hey Jack. don't worry about what most people at the IF board told you. You're a cool guy! ;)

it means somthing to me!

I dotn fuckin care if you hate me because of the way I look or what I listen to. If you have a problem with it go fuck yourself.

Thats what it means to me :))))

I like Hatebreeder the most and then Follow the Reaper, finally Something Wild.

although The Jester Race by In Flames is the greatest CD ever

Whoa guys, that was really helpful, thanks alot. The end records looks like a really good place to get my cds! the guitars are pretty amazing, all these cool melodies. I am in the process of learning a couple of their songs now. Have any of you guitarists here coverd any songs?

Whoa snaps dudes!! Good luck in learning them!! Me and my band are playing tomorrow at my school's International Day.
This is our Set -
Sum41- Fat Lip (yes i know...its fun to play)
-In to deep
-Pain for Pleasure
-Makes no difference
then ..In Flames
-GyroScope
-Jotun
-Moonshield
then we kick it into OLD School Flames
-Lunar Strain
-Dream Scape
-Stand Ablaze
then we finish off with some stuff from my band.
Wow, Pretty Crazy huh?

Wow, 9 months. Congrats. Not raggin on ya that it took that long, but 2-3 times when I start learning a song, I say "fuck it" after 2 weeks if I can't get it perfectly note for note. Not gonna give up on this one though. Been practicing playing cleanly and accuratly more than learning songs, and Lake Bodom is a great song to learn to play accuratly

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
Wow, 9 months. Congrats. Not raggin on ya that it took that long, but 2-3 times when I start learning a song, I say "fuck it" after 2 weeks if I can't get it perfectly note for note. Not gonna give up on this one though. Been practicing playing cleanly and accuratly more than learning songs, and Lake Bodom is a great song to learn to play accuratly

Well, we were determined, heh. We actually though of giving up after 2 months, then we said, "Let's just wait 2 more months"... Apparently, we just had to keep going. Good luck on learning to play cleanly and accurate. It takes awhile, but I'm 15 right now and have been playing since I was 11. I've gotten rather good, not to brag, but I'm not doing too bad.