New to Opeth

hi,

I'm new to this forum, but have been listening to Opeth for a while. I think it's a safe bet to get all Opeth. I always like the "heavier" stuff first, like The Funeral Portrait, Demon Of The Fall, but all their stuff is good.

I'll agree with centipede on that. Listening to the group, you'll end up with 90% of the songs recommended anyway. All I recommend is that you get songs off of every album. Especially since the first 2 are quite different from the last 3 (and not in a bad way).

What are you all talking about. Go out, now....I mean right now. No don't sit there...get up, go out...and buy ALL the Opeth CDs u can get your hands on.

this isn't a joke...there's no punchline. Get up, go out and get all the CDs.

If you can't afford the CDs, pimp your ass for the money its going to cost you to buy the CDs.

sorry to be crass but its probably worth getting fudge-packed for Opeth.

The Nomad: "No, but I can play guitar VERY VERY poorly."

Yeah, right. You're awesome. You know it. ;)

Edit: Oh, right. Umm, Jack..I feel you can't go wrong with any of the songs you download. You've got to hear Madrigal (incase you haven't). It's a short musical and it gives you chills. Very dark. It just fits that part of the story perfectly. (My Arms, Your Hearse)

"And me, I am the idol that would long to caress our eyes,
Until they would open no more."