Newbie of the Year - Stage 2: FIGHT!

Who is the newbie of the year so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why isseh de Spaghetti always mocking my heritage, eh? :(

Well, that's because Mussolini was so much more good-looking than your guy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am actually now visualizing Mussolini pictures from the so-called wheat battle and feeling even more sick than i normally do upon waking up. Must be the techno playing in the background.

Follow my example; vote for a new family structure where your favourite metal band's fans are an important part of your daily life; vote for a man who takes gloomy bathroom photos and posts them on the interweb; vote for the (brave) New World!

Vote for afz902k!

hyena said:
I am actually now visualizing Mussolini pictures from the so-called wheat battle and feeling even more sick than i normally do upon waking up. Must be the techno playing in the background

This sounds terrible. :ill: Techno in the morning = :puke:

Oh.. and that's so not you on the picture Jolty ;)

Sure it is. It's from that day I had to sit for five hours and have my hair and makeup done for my cousin's wedding. I don't normally look like that, but the picture seemed fitting for such a slogan. :p

Afz902k's bathroom is obviously filthy. Electing him as your n00b would bring this filth, which is quite possibly of the "dani" persuasion, to the forum. Do you really want to be responsible for that? Vote Jolty.

olofz.jpg

By the looks of it, there's no point in voting for him! Why, you might ask?

Why, it seems I- erm, Jigsaw already has him. Why bother voting for a newbie who will probably be dead in 24 hours anyway? Just vote for DoC instead!

And I motion to have AFK's votes redistributed after his demise.

~kov.

My Bathroom is a craddle of fun. And if Matse posts nudes, I guess I will have to do it as well.

Obviously Jolty would beat both Matse and me if she did that, but something tells me that's not going to happen.

@Kov - Ok, how about this : If I haven't died in 24 hours, all votes go to me!

If you haven't died in 24 hours...

Well, let's just say I've taken precautions to make sure DoC gets those votes... :heh:

Threats aside, people need to start voting more for DoC. He's going through a tough move now, if I remember correctly, so c'mon pity votes!

~kov.

A vote for afz902k is a vote for begging (and subsequently tricking) the forum's admins into censoring bands such as "My chemical romance" using forum filters, so that they appear as "generic emo band N" where N would be an integer number.

We could also have other styles of music censored, say, bands such as Limp Bizkit would appear as "dursted!!1!N!!", and artists in the vein of Paris Hilton would show up as "music by airheads, for airheads. Volume N".

I know it would require lots of work, but I would volunteer to do such work myself.*

[size=-4]*Might lead to afz902k indirectly earning admin status.[/size]

i just did a huge mental trip about asking here if i was allowed to vote, regardless of my non-presence on the board, for makaan, because his avatar is simply too cool. then i realized that makaan isn't a newbie at all.