Newer fans (less than 2 years), what is your favorite Opeth album?

Best Opeth album?

• Orchid

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My Arms, Your Hearse

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Still Life

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Damnation

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Damn tough between the first three... the others arent realy contenders in my opinion.

Morningrise... for being so damn atmospheric.

Personally, my favorite is Still life with Blackwater Park second. My Arms, Your Hearse and Orchid tie for third and Damnation comes in fourth. Mourningrise follows and then Deliverance in last.

If you don't say Orchid, MAYH or Morningrise, you are obviously a homosexual and should be persecuted as such.

DeliveranceDriver said:
You need to have listened from the beginning or you are gay.

Perhaps you are just a moron. Have you taken into consideration that Opeth is on a label in the United States that doesn't have the financial backing to give the band the promotion that it needs? It's only recently that Opeth has made real headway into the US market. Hell, until February of last year, I never heard a single note of Opeth until I went to see the Blackest of the Black tour and that was simply on a whim on the day of the show. I came away liking 2 new bands that night, one being Opeth. Within 6 weeks, I had all of their CDs.

Right now it has to be Still Life, mostly because im trying to learn a couple of the songs....but ask me tomorrow and I could tell ya something else...lol

So much Opeth - so little time

Definately Blackwater Park!

Deliverance still very good. I'm a little bit disapointed with my listening of Still Life... wonder why I do not listen to it more often but every time I listen to it, its damn good! There is also My Arm Your Hearse which is always nice to listen to.

Hehe... so I guess I like them all!

DeliveranceDriver said:
You people don't know shit if you've only listened for two years. You need to have listened from the beginning or you are gay.
You sir are a fucking moron. I've personally been listening for about 4 years but i was still in primary school when opeth came out, so I guess that makes me 'untr00' right? You shithead.

God forbid we all be cool with eachother because we like the same band, no, we've gotta have elitist fuckbags like you trying to shit on people because they 'haven't been listening as long' as you have.

In conclusion:
you might be ggggggggggggggggu
but you are also a pieeeeeeeeeeece offffffff shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit