newer rpgs

Xenogears > You
Its true...this game rocks more socks than anyone...
CHrono Trigger is the only game that compares in awesomeness....
Xenosaga ruled! i cant wait for Episode 2!
Zelda doesnt suck...Zelda rules...

Zelda: the Wind Waker was AWESOME. Fantastic. Superb. Best graphics ever. Amazing. Wonderful. But the enemies were not hard enough!!???!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!

What's the point in having hearts if the enemies only take 1/4 of each per hit? Fuck that bullshit, take the whole goddamn thing. And hard enemies, take 2. Or take 3. Or fuck it, take 4. But it was a far better game than The Ocarina of Time, and about twice as long too.

Yes...win. I'm stuck on the rooftop battle, at the castle, where it's some guy and two assasin ninja girl people or something and he kills one of the twins...I got frustrated and gave up awhile ago. So I don't remember any names lol.

I actually got stuck on that fight the third time I played it, which is the latest play-through for me.

Simply because I wasn't a high enough level, and I can't go back and level up because it won't let you on that fight.

I lose the mission before I'm actually able to move any of my characters. That dumbfuck heavenknight runs into the fray and gets killed by an assassin before I can move any of my units, AGH!

The battle that got me stuck the longest was in the bottom of the library / church where there are knights that can do the dragoon jump. I restarted, focused on building some of my own dragoons, and beat the unholy shit out of them.

I haven't picked up many games let alone rpgs(my favourite genre) in a few years now... I can't seem to find the time. :(

But one thing I definitelyam picking up is Sword of Mana coming out for GBA some time this year!!! :D

You guys remember 'Secret of Mana' for SNES? That was actually Seiken Densetsu 2 ( Holy Sword 2) as the first game was only released in Japan on GameBoy, and there was a Seiken Densetsu 3 for SNES, which also was only released in Japan (But an online community ended up doing full translations for the ROM's! :D )

Anyway, obviously this 'Sword of Mana' is a remake of the original gameboy game, with new 'Secret Of Mana' style graphics... and a slight overhaul to the gameplay.

Should be GRRRREAT! :D

IanDork107 said:
I hate RPG's. Absolutely the most nerdy things in the world.

Please tell me, why each time you "don't like" something you always have to shit over it in such an offensive way?
Bah nevermind, I already know the answer.