News about the CD

This isnt coming out til spring 2012. This is Sym X we're talking about here...

Anything earlier is gonna be an amazingly pleasant surprise for me.

Remember that once everything is set in stone and ready for release, the release date could realistically be within 6-8 weeks of the album reveal.

Between this, Seventh Wonder, Hibria, and X Japan though, it's a tough time for the ever-so-patient metal fan. I can't remember being this psyched for a handful of releases before!

Alright, there's an update for you all. Shut the hell up. :p

MJR says the new album "has been, by far, more work (and harder work) than any other album, period."
Russ assures you that it rocks.

Sounds interesting. :)

Alright, there's an update for you all. Shut the hell up. :p

MJR says the new album "has been, by far, more work (and harder work) than any other album, period."
Russ assures you that it rocks.

Sounds interesting. :)

YEAH! :D

So did any of you ask anything for the FAQ? I asked about the SX DVD and if they will ever play the entire V album in concert. I know they get sick of the DVD question, but I know no name crap bands who have released live DVD's. If they can, there is no reason why SX can't.

Nice update and congrats to the new dads. My wife will deliver our third tomorrow so I know how busy that can keep you. I would have liked to see the tentative release date and confirmation of the title/songs (especially if the ones posted are accurate), but I guess that might come in the next one.

Congrats to Russ and Jason! Shouldn't be too long now until the CD is released. Just a little longer.

I submitted 2 questions to the FAQ

It has been quite some time since Symphony X has toured Japan. Do they ever plan to come back here? They have many fans here, so we are all awaiting their return.

Would Symphony X ever consider re-recording some other tracks from the original S/T album as a bonus track like they did with Masquerade '98?