News about the CD

JayDub - yep, he said that prog fans and metal fans alike will be happy with the cd.

Here's what I posted on the band's FB yesterday: "I think we've gotten the update process all sorted out between the band & me & management & the label (new label = new way of doing things, hence the delay since my last update). Called MJR today & am waiting for him to return my call so I can get an update written up.. hoping to have some news up here & on the band's sites by the end of the week at the latest. :D"

For now, suffice it to say that MJR sounds totally excited about this cd, which is a very good thing. :)

Nice, thanks much!

I'm alright with anything they do, it always has the magical symphony X touch. I just hope they don't keep the paradise lost sound. Well that's not entirely true, my bad. I would like for them to turn down the music a little, so its not a burden on the ears. Guitar tone and production on PL was mint, so if they do that, and just add some more interesting, less repeatitive riffs. We're good to go! As long as its something new from them, and not Paradise Lost 2.5 with all there left over PL songs!

I'm pretty stoked for the update though, going to have a beer tonight hoping for it to be a good one!

I had not visited the Symphony X website in quite a while, so imagine my delight upon finding out not only were they planning the next album, but that writing has been done and recording started back in March!

Best musical news of the year.

Now awaiting.. the album art!

I had not visited the Symphony X website in quite a while, so imagine my delight upon finding out not only were they planning the next album, but that writing has been done and recording started back in March!

dude you have no idea how lucky you are :lol:

if u get it show me :p

trololo.jpg

By the time this 'end of the week' update is out the album will be in stores... I'm dying here! I need to know what's happening!!

Patience, Daniel-san :p

But seriously does Romeo usually not return calls in a timely fashion? My brother does that. Annoying lol