News about the CD

I just can't wait for the amazing backstory of the next album. I really enjoyed DWoT and V's backstories. Paradise lost had a pretty good one though but to me DWot and V just seemed more out of this world.

I just can't wait for the amazing backstory of the next album. I really enjoyed DWoT and V's backstories. Paradise lost had a pretty good one though but to me DWot and V just seemed more out of this world.
Odyssey had the best back story for me, as much as I love V as an album the back story to The Odyssey was epic! :kickass:

LOL! haha! Yeah. To tell you the truth though that song is actually my 2nd fav on the album. Sacrifice is my fav right now!

I like most of PL quite a bit, except The Sacrifice...seems too light, even for a ballad :D

WHAT? WHAT? THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easily the best song on the album! There are some awesome instrumental parts in it and it has an awesome melody. :headbang:

I'm kind of glad SX don't interact with the fans hardly at all because it makes so much mystery. Everyday I just imagine what the hell they are doing in the studio right now.

Waiting on MJR to call me back, have called him twice now..something's keeping him way busy. Don't shoot the messenger, I can't deliver news if they don't give me any.