News!!!

Originally posted by Schraiber
I wonder if D-1 will have blastbeats... that'd be very interesting. I'm sure Opeth could pull it off in the most rocking of ways!

Blastbeats...in Opeth...I'm not sure thats Opeth, but it would be interesting all the same. Though I thought Mike said that MAYH was a kind of one off album with the heaviness factor...well I guess people can change their minds...eeeee!!! TWO NEW OPETH ALBUMS!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!....Now I just need to hear the words UK tour hehe :)

Anyway, yes, you'll probably like D-1 if you switch to Death Metal mode as it's probably the most brutal music we've recorded. I don't know why really, it just got heavy as hell. Still we have more more mellow parts than I figured on the heavy album too, some Beatles 'Aaaah's' and some Scott Walker type vocals... it's fucking wierd, but I think I like it.

To tell you the truth, that's exactly the kind of news that scares the shit out of me... :erk:

I mean, ok he's tired and all but Mikeal doesn't seem to know if he likes it or not: "but I think I like it". Another thing is the term "death" and "brutal" he used...I would be greatly disapointed to hear something in the veins of Bloodbath. Anyway, it's fucking Opeth and they never disapointed me...Mikeal is just tired and that's all...I do not need to worry, it will be allright :s :)

As for the mellow one, the hype get bigger and bigger!

As for now, I WANT A DAMN SAMPLE RIIIGGGHHTT NOOOOOWWWW...Can you hear it? NOWWWWWWWW! :yell:
:D