next album

He obviously has some kind of bellend disease, it's not his fault.

Looking from Something Wild to Are You Dead Yet?, you can tell in many ways it's getting closer to the reaper, or the Bodom murder (though changing times). The music is getting darker, the covers show closer to the reaper, etc. So you can look at it like:

Something Wild - Like the town just heard of the murder
Hatebreeder - The evening where the murderer is planning to kill
Follow the Reaper - Probably just before the murder
Hate Crew DeathRoll - Getting closer to the murder
Are You Dead Yet? - The actual murder

So I suspect the next album to be about the reaper, maybe have Reaper in the title or such.

Or maybe I am just high?

what will the next name of Children of Bodom's album do you want appears like name?? :err:

Eh, but you're asking for the impossible, we can't give an aswer... it's up to CoB guys! :)

Then, I personally wouldn't want another CoB album so soon...
I'd like they to rest a bit, cause without rest...maybe no ideas for a new album... a new album that we'd love to be amazing! :saint:

Sulo Seppä;5851711 said:
Looking from Something Wild to Are You Dead Yet?, you can tell in many ways it's getting closer to the reaper, or the Bodom murder (though changing times). The music is getting darker, the covers show closer to the reaper, etc. So you can look at it like:

Something Wild - Like the town just heard of the murder
Hatebreeder - The evening where the murderer is planning to kill
Follow the Reaper - Probably just before the murder
Hate Crew DeathRoll - Getting closer to the murder
Are You Dead Yet? - The actual murder

So I suspect the next album to be about the reaper, maybe have Reaper in the title or such.

Or maybe I am just high?

How could the town have heard of the murder when i didn't happen until 5 albums later? :lol:

I have no idea what they'll call it but i think they'll name it "Still ALive" or "Can't Get Me" or "Grim Reaper 666" and after Alexi meets me "Lady Laiho", "Deady Passions", "Blood Red Rose".

Hahahahaha awesome post you made mate, why don't call it In God We Trust, Hope You Are Alive