next bands on code666

It's rather strange how very young people have this intense need to get recognition by way of getting disliked. This whole New-Wave-Of-Very-Young-People-Being-Very-Necro is about ten years past its expiration date. I say: have a cup'o coffee...

Chaos was great ..very much sounding like Arch Enemy, which is not a bad thing.

Speaking of Arch Enemy, I am going to see them tonight with all my "gay / poser" friends (I am staying a step ahead of MFH :) )

There is a great Polish club here in NY that ENTER CHAOS should try to get in contact with. Maybe you guys should try to book your first American gig. They always seem to have bands here from Poland (not Death Metal ... but I have seen some metal bands)
Contact me if you need more info.

well, on album a half of songs are melodic like these tracks and 4 are most brutal... we choosen 2 melodic tracks, but some songs sounds like Death or Immolation.

yeah, gigs in the USA will be great, but it's to expensive i think and EC is too small band... yet ;) btw: now on tour in the USA is the band DEMISE, where play 3 members of EC

hey emi what do you think of SAND LIQUID?

they are the new band of the guys of MEGACE!

do you know MEGACE?

they were an incredible experimental german band in the 90's.

i hope that the new group is good as well...

they have not recorded at all for now!

the megace site for contact and audio files(in case you do not know them)is:

http://www.megace.de/index.htm

they were really a good and sadly not really lucky:(

give'em a second chance!

:)

I don't know if you guys had the pleasure of hearing the band Algol yet. they are from the US and are by far the best black metal band here. well i guess they don't really consider themselves black metal, but anyway... i think they would fit your label perfectly. i saw them live in manhatten NY and they just blew everyone else off stage. they just picked up the drummer from garden of shadows (wicked world). you should def. check these guys out. here is their website and email. their site was down for awhile but is now back up.
www.algolnine.com
algol@algolnine.com

yes, they were on 12th planet. that album was ok, nothing compared to what they sound like now though. i occasionally talk to there bass player and he said that they sent something to your label about 3 weeks or so ago, so you may already have the promo. ok cheers

An album of Algol....?
....60 mins of pop-black metal with funny keyboards....

Algol in CODE666 roster...?

:-\

Originally posted by SigurRos
I don't know if you guys had the pleasure of hearing the band Algol yet. they are from the US and are by far the best black metal band here. well i guess they don't really consider themselves black metal, but anyway... i think they would fit your label perfectly. i saw them live in manhatten NY and they just blew everyone else off stage. they just picked up the drummer from garden of shadows (wicked world). you should def. check these guys out. here is their website and email. their site was down for awhile but is now back up.
www.algolnine.com
algol@algolnine.com

like i said above that album or the mp3's on their site is not to representitive of their style. it's like older bethlehem and nokturnal mortum. they got rid of pretty much everyone that played on that album. anyway emi, they said they sent you a promo pack so you should def. check it out.