Next Hypocrisy Album

I was in the concert of Kampfar yesterday .... sorry
I know that because I know a group who was mixed by Peter this summer and the programm before was ... record hypocrisy !

Well...I find it hard to believe that we wouldnt even know that...ok Hypocrisy is not the updates type band but still! It would have been revealed when Catch 22 2008 was released no?!?!?!?!?

the result was satisfying, wasn't it? so go a head peter, record the new one as often as you think it needs to be. :worship:

Ahahahaaaaa.... We become to go crazy here.

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

We are starting to go crazy here.

We have started to go crazy here.

We have become crazy here.

Just helping you out, Sham!

Crazy you say ehy?

Crazy , i've been CRAVING FOR MORE HYPOCRISY MOAR MOAAARR MOAAAAARRRR I TELL YOU I NEED MOAAARRRRRRR

Precious , my precious *coughing* Hypocrisy Hypocrisy* */coughing*o_O

yes more hypocrisy neeed good death metal to feed my hunger that no other death metal band can fill espicailly as i have just found my tfc album which i thought i lost two years ago lol

answer of a question in a interview in a french magazine that came out not long ago:
"Je n'ai pas laissé tombé Hyposcrisy. Le prochain album sortira d'ailleurs l'été 2009"

Tht meens that the new hypo album would come out next summer, a bitlonger than planed...

even that would be better than what I was beginning to think, which means no new album at all

but witl all the stuff and touring with Pain (again) in Q1 2009, where will he find the time to record and all?

mousse said it's already been recorded last year. peter says it's going to be released next year. no conflict... although i still wonder where she gets her insider knowledge from. :err:

you dont find it conflicting that an album could be released 1 year after its studio recording?

Im not 100% familiar with recording/studio and release procedures but usually an album is released within the first 6 months after the studio recording no?

Interesting point of view miss, but what about post-prod/mixing/stuff like that?

I doubt it has already been done, that would mean the album could have leaked almost 1 year prior to its release, and would it be wise to begin post-prod for an album recorded like 10 months ago??

ahhh so many questions...