Next Hypocrisy Album

Uamenti

Interviewer asked the same on which Peter answered that they tried to include as much as possible material in this DVD, so that CD is just a bonus for it. And who know maybe there will be bonus songs or any other rare stuff. Time will show us how much dear Markus Staiger greedy?

cmon its 8am here man :p and Im going to work
and yes lately Ive been only drinking a few beers, nothing excessive whatsoever
but NOW I got a reason to celebrate, A NEW FUCKING ALBUM :D

best news since 2005 when they announced the release of 'Virus' anyway, this new year's eve will have another reason to get drunk as hell!

hail Hypo :D

most of em were unavailable, family reunions stuff like that
besides I was pissed that night, like most of the nights since the beginning of this yeah

I was on the same plane as Horgh from Oslo to Stockholm on the 4th of january. He should have reached the studio by now.
Looking forward to a new Hypocrisy album!

Damn it!
I found my self going crazy and my musical tastes degenerating! I began to listen to such shit which several years ago would make me vomit: silly rock and pop stuff with sexy chicks and stupid lyrics.

Damn it again!

I don't want it anymore!

Peter, give us fresh blood!

Off topic but you guys realised how badly Lars sucks on Osculum Obscenum?

His blastbeats sound like fucking trainwrecks. The guy could really have used triggers back then :p

its really painful to hear

Off topic but you guys realised how badly Lars sucks on Osculum Obscenum?

His blastbeats sound like fucking trainwrecks. The guy could really have used triggers back then :p

its really painful to hear

Supernova, noooo...later,later, let's hear first about musical taste changes that Shamateur is just passing through :lol:

Madonna? Modern talking? :heh:

I think he must be digging Brittney Spears a lot lately
Im sure he wanna fuck her

Maybe Pink?
I know I would fuck her (after she's been properly gagged)

:Shedevil: