Next Hypocrisy Album

Ashley Ellyllon from Abigail Williams owns em all, and shes doing fucking black metal so there :oops:

so...
Should Peter hire a female for the second guitar in Hypocrisy?

Maybe Andrea Odendahl again :D

No, you're both wrong. My present star is your, Super, compatriot -- the most beautiful and tender girl I ever saw -- Avril Lavigne (I hope you haven't fucked her yet?). I don't find interesting that vulgar fat peasant girl with little tits. Never liked neither her nor her music.

And about above said Pain ex-guitarists -- those girls are pretty nice too. Good guitar skills in beauty body. Once again nice.

Bah, Avril has small tits too :p yes shes hot but I dont like the fact that she made herself known as a lil punkish gurl who doesnt give a fuck and then on the next album she turned out as every other bitch trying to be the sexiest of them all.

ASHLEY ELLYLLON I SAY ! :kickass:

and enough ranting about that, WE NEED HYPO
Horgh is currently blastbeating on the album opener :headbang:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey! I see you prefer blondes too, bro? I see you are a man of good taste too. hahahaha
And by the way I heard only a few songs from my beloved Avril while you know her full discography. ;)
But that's not a deal... I think we should have a brake with all these beauties to talk becouse such waiting of any information from abyss studio can make us crazy.

I have info, I dont know what its worth tho
a guy told me he went to the abyss in November and that Peter was already working on the new album, so it might confirm the fact that guitar and bass might already been recorded

hehehhe
The guy who told me that, well it comes from youtube, I left a comment on the Warpath clip saying that Hypo were in studio, I received an answer from a friendly guy who told me what I mentionned earlier about November.

Its worth what its worth but the guy sounded legit, I mean he didnt say stuff like ''Peter and I got drunk together and we fucked Jeanna Jameson all night long''

I just read this on facebook:

XXXX is working on new Hypocrisy album and Epica Live Album.

I think it's the guy who will be doing the artworks and stuff (he did the promo photo for the last Pain album, center page for those who have it)

He also said he was partying at Peter's place for new years eve with a bunch of people from the metal world (Hypo amongst others)

How naive :zombie:

man, Ive never been so happy to see Peter NOT posting around here

He's quite busy
Producing the masterpiece of them all

can live with this

Dude, it's so funny to see that someone takes my words seriously...
You know, I can talk with my turtle much more productively then try to ask Peter about something here.

A bit more news:

-Promo photos shot
-A video teaser has been filmed (more than one episodes I think)
-The guy likes the album, Peter did a lot of work on the guitars and the drums
-16 songs are ready (not sure all of them will be on the album though)

WHAT, thats some great news, if its true, than i hope we can expect a new album in 2009, i want some super special edition with lots of bonus stuff, its been like 4 years now since virus...

there should be some official update, god damn lazy bastards