next Maiden tour (Early Days part 2)

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
So I heard from someone who heard from someone that Maiden were going to go "heavy" on Seventh Son material on the next nostalgia tour.

Although it's a World Slavery stage set up, the opening song will indeed be "Moonchild" (as opposed to "Aces High") and one of the encores will be "The Clairvoyant".

I wish they would've released a live DVD for the first Early Days tour, as I missed that one.

Necura - I'm sure they'll release a triple live DVD or something down the road spanning the live shows from all of the era-based tours.

As for the second coming of the World Slavery tour - that a pants jizzer in the making right there.

wut

I have the "Early Days" DVD which is fucking awesome, but I wish they would've released a DVD of the actual Early Days tour.

wut

I have the "Early Days" DVD which is fucking awesome, but I wish they would've released a DVD of the actual Early Days tour.

Yeah I know and I understood that, what you asked for except the other way around! Maybe a mega-kwality national broadcast of the Swedish gig is good enough for ye, eh? Try DC and/or torrents for starters, if that doesn't work, find somewhere I can upload a humongous file for you.

Is there any live footage of Maiden doing Where Eagles Dare? Even better if from World Peace Tour. Maybe I should check boobtube...

The US set list sucked because they only got one hour supporting Ozzy and had to factor in the egg throwing contingent.

They recorded their headlining set at Donington for a DVD last night - can't remember the exact running order, but the set included Different World, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, For The Greater Good Of God, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Children Of The Damned, The Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden, Wrathchild, Run To The Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Trooper, Fear Of The Dark, and probably a couple of others that have slipped my mind.

They recorded their headlining set at Donington for a DVD last night - can't remember the exact running order, but the set included Different World, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, For The Greater Good Of God, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Children Of The Damned, The Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden, Wrathchild, Run To The Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Trooper, Fear Of The Dark, and probably a couple of others that have slipped my mind.

Thats pretty much it...

Watched it online. It was a pretty good set, but no songs that were "Wow".

Yeah, I agree there - not the best Maiden show I've seen. Still pretty much trumped everything I saw that weekend, although My Dying Bride and Napalm Death were fucking ace (even though MDB only had time for four songs, and two of them were taken from the most recent two albums which I don't have).

:kickass: :kickass:

Awesome!

I scored front row in Philadelphia for the Brave New World reunion tour - one of the best concert experiences ever, especially when Dave Murray looked right at me singing along to Hallowed Be Thy Name and gave the thumbs up.

Jason