Next Tranquillity album

Math metal, or more precisely math core, is a really stupid box containing bands like Dillinger, Meshuggah and the likes, because they are so... mathematic, you know. :rolleyes:

Honestly, Im waiting to be pleasantly surprised but im not betting on it or getting my hopes up too much: most likely the next album will closely follow the line that started on Haven.

Lets hope im wrong.

marduk1507 said:
Math metal, or more precisely math core, is a really stupid box containing bands like Dillinger, Meshuggah and the likes, because they are so... mathematic, you know. :rolleyes:

Re: Rob Jarzombek and Spastic Ink you fool! Listen to them NOW or or DIE!

Son Goku: character was released about a year after they entered the studio (whether pre-production means that or something more in the vein of "occasional drunk jamming sessions" is for all i know anyone's guess). that was due to a marketing-related delay of at least a few months, though, so hopefully it won't take quite that long this time. the end of the year is probably a reasonable guess. but then again, it might turn out to be completely wrong...

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Mathmetal? :ill: HAHA LOL WTF is math metal? My parents might like to hear that :rolleyes: .

Strapping Young Lad, too.

Devin looks like Ben Franklin and madmathteacher, altogether. he smells clean people, too. All 72 of them.

Delirious said:
Son Goku: character was released about a year after they entered the studio (whether pre-production means that or something more in the vein of "occasional drunk jamming sessions" is for all i know anyone's guess). that was due to a marketing-related delay of at least a few months, though, so hopefully it won't take quite that long this time. the end of the year is probably a reasonable guess. but then again, it might turn out to be completely wrong...

If nothing goes wrong or out of schedule, new record might hit the streets prior to next spring (Feb-March)... great time for touring ;) But that's just speculation...

plintus said:
Strapping Young Lad, too.

Devin looks like Ben Franklin and madmathteacher, altogether. he smells clean people, too. All 72 of them.

If nothing goes wrong or out of schedule, new record might hit the streets prior to next spring (Feb-March)... great time for touring ;) But that's just speculation...

Hmmm I think I've heard a bit of SYL, but I don't remember.... Maybe I'll download something of Dillinger and Meshuggah also.

Hmmm yeah I figured that the new record would be released around that time also, but I won't mind waiting more, 'cause I don't want any rushed jobs.

I think the safest bet will be between March-May next year. Truly perfect for touring, so they can do a World Tour or something and come to CR again! Yay! :) :headbang: :kickass:

I don't understand why so many people wants to hear female vocals. It would be cool with a duettmusicvideo, but if some girl could sing I guess Mikael could do it twice as good anyway.

I know that "some girl"-part didn't sound to good..

Tritonus said:
Yeah i know :) I meant: Why does people want to hear more girls?
Because most metalheads are men and everyone knows that men think with their dicks. :p

Huh? Yeah Siren, I agree a bit, eaven though I think men are easer to get along with..... But you do have a point. And as a girl I say that, if I should enjoy more girls in DT's music I would want to see a steamy duett. Like that is goin to happen. It would be hot though...