NFL 2009

wow, awesome game tonight, just awesome. brett favre!

also, jon gruden is the best commentator since madden. he predicts exactly what's going to happen on every play, and he's AMPED! i love it.

besides that, although i am a cowboys fan, i'm saying chargers-eagles superbowl.

Gruden is dumbass. He says the most blatantly obvious shit.

Fuck the Bears, they had sooo many chances - Gould really needed to make that. Big stop here on 3rd and long.

Rape! Glad to see fucking Minnesota lose.

And Krig: I do not think it's Lovie's fault that da Bears are horrible - they just don't have good players.

AND THE VIKINGS OWN THE FINAL LOSS OF THE DECADE

Haha, I hope the Saints don't rest for the Panthers game knowing it means nothing as far as playoff positioning goes, because it means everything imo. It is a MAJOR momentum game. They need to get their asses lit on fire for this one and play like their shit is made of gun powder.

Carolina is fucking good without Delhomme. They will get trained if the take a lackadaisical mindset going into it.

Yeah, Carolina is a good team and I think realistically this game will have playoff implications. If we can't take down a team like Carolina, what will we do against the Eagles, Cowboys (again), etc.

Saints vs. Eagles NFC Championship game

I wouldn't count the Packers out. I think they can beat any team in the NFC, provided they play perfectly. I could see them getting to the NFC championship game.

Mathiäs;8791448 said:
I wouldn't count the Packers out. I think they can beat any team in the NFC, provided they play perfectly. I could see them getting to the NFC championship game.

They're definitely dangerous - just don't know if they're disciplined enough.

hemicharger69-

Ha just realized I left out the 'a' there. Fuck.

I really hate MNF now. I really liked when Joe Theisman was in the booth because he seemed to be the only one that actually criticized the officials, players, etc - was actually honest. That's probably why he's not on anymore. I prefer SNF though (not a Collinsworth fan but he's bearable). They get every replay in and just seem to do a better job.

I really like listening to Gruden and Jaws talk. They know their shit.
40 minutes from Krigloch lol
Bears coaching staff is horrible. just now putting Chris Williams on the left side. Orlando Pace is shit.
Devin Aromashadu should have been playing a long time ago. Lots of little things that is the coaches fault.

I was at the game tonight. My first Bears game, and first row seats at about the 10. Not the side of the final touchdown though. Very entertaining, other than how much down time there is at an NFL game. Not many penalties either, thankfully.

Amazing how flat Minnesota looked in the first half. If they have to go to Philly they are in trouble. Not a cold weather team. This win likely saves some jobs on the Bears coaching staff, since a win next week puts them at a decent looking 7-9, and 7-9 teams can always argue they were a handful of plays from being 9-7. I think everyone comes back now. The staff did have a good game today.

Bears really won this game on special teams, even with the missed FG late. Blocked XP, huge kick returns, Vikes shank a punt. Fairly inspired performance from a decimated team with little to play for.

Also, the referee helping up Favre? What the fucking fuck. As if more reasons were needed to hate his guts.

Collinsworth is like the next gen Madden (not a good thing). Color commentators are by and large worthless. If we could have had Al Michaels and Pat Summeral in the same booth it would be a truly enjoyable viewing experience.

As far as the playoffs go, the Saints and Vikings both look like some one and done teams in the playoffs now. The Saints reeeeally look like this years version of the 2007 Cowboys.

The Eagles, Cowboys, and Packers all look much better right now. This weeks showdown between the Cowboys and Eagles will be very key.

The Panthers look like a playoff team right now, too bad it took until the last few weeks of the season.

and finally, fuck Brett Favre. RETIRE DUDE.

The fact that the Jets can make the playoffs is insane.

Sanchez will fuck everything up for them. It's really too bad they don't have a Vet QB because that defense is good enough to carry them to the AFC champ game.

Mathiäs;8792337 said:
I'm really wanting to see a Packers/Vikings matchup in the playoffs.

That would be a great matchup.I like the Packers/Vikings game that was played this season.I would love to see the Colts get their ass kicked by the Patriots.I think the Saints now will not make it to the Super Bowl since the Buccaneers game that just happen.

The hottest team in the AFC is the Chargers, and since they seem to always have the Colts number in the playoffs, right now I would put them in the Super Bowl for the AFC.

I am waiting to see the Cowboys handle the Eagles again before I put them going to the SB.