NFL 2014

Yeah, but only because NE will probably stick with the short/ underneath game. Seattle is a rough team to throw deep on because of the secondary and the pass rush. And it's not like NE has burners to begin with.

New England is possibly the best matchup from the AFC for Seattle. Seattle's defensive weaknesses are New Englands offensive strengths right now. I expect to see a whole lot of Blount and Lynch, which may keep the scoring down. Gronk is the NE offensive x-factor, while Wilson's mobility is Seattle's.

After all the information is taken in I think it is much too close to call. However, I do hope the Patriots lose.

Belichick is going to shut the running game and option down. Wilson is going to have to beat them with his arm.

I expect the typical run, run, dink and dunk from the NE Offense. Killing the clock and kicking field goals.

16 - 10 Patriots

I can't see the Seahawks winning this won with how the Patriots have been performing. 24-17, Patriots, after Seahawks fail at an attempted fourth quarter comeback.

Belichick is going to shut the running game and option down. Wilson is going to have to beat them with his arm.

I expect the typical run, run, dink and dunk from the NE Offense. Killing the clock and kicking field goals.

16 - 10 Patriots

Wilson definitely is capable of scoring more than 10 points if the Pats go all in to stop the run.

They'll get killed if they commit too much.

Seattle's D line has some guys hurt so their pass rush isn't anything special. Rodgers didn't really get touched at all and he couldn't scramble due to the calf injury.

That Brady interception doesn't bother me at all. Wilson is so afraid to throw the ball that I'm pretty confident in victory.

VICTORY IS OURS!

Blame Pete Carroll for calling a passing play when Lynch could have easily walked into the endzone to win it.