NFL 2016

Ah, changing your story now. Overall, I thought the refs were fairly loose on holding, but they were at least consistent. Did blaming the game on the refs help you fall asleep last night? :lol:

Ah, changing your story now. Overall, I thought the refs were fairly loose on holding, but they were at least consistent. Did blaming the game on the refs help you fall asleep last night? :lol:

I went in knowing it was going to be a 50/50 shot. Dak and Zeke had great games and Dallas is in a much better position with any other team in the division so I was over it relatively quickly. Refs have been shit for years, no surprise.

The rule exists, it wasn't broken. OTH, you have this going on all game:

C2QVVsZWQAAI_yQ.jpg

Rodgers is good, but he's even better when his line can rear naked choke the defense, without penalty.

I agree with the latter.

So many bad Andy Reid flashbacks during that game.

Well Dallas, New York and Kansas City are all out, so I can at least live with any result from here on out. I'm certainly rooting for the Packers, but should the Falcons win, I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats win a 5th title and watch all you haters cry.

Yeah I mean, it's not like your team ever has anything to play for. Kinda used to that aren't you?

boom, shots fired

Reactions: Dak
Yeah I mean, it's not like your team ever has anything to play for. Kinda used to that aren't you?

boom, shots fired

The last five or so years have't been great, there's no denying that, but I think we're about to come out the other side with Wentz, as long as we don't give him the Luck treatment and surround with a bunch of garbage, thus wasting his prime.

Reactions: King Richard
My heart and guy says Packers, my brain says Falcons. It's irrational, but I don't believe in Matt Ryan. There's no justification, since he's having a great year and is on a great offense. I'm gonna go with my brain and pick the Falcons, even though I HATE picking against Rogers right now.

Pats over Steelers. Another tough one, but I feel slightly more confident in that pick.

Should both be good games.

Id go with the Packers if it werent for all of their injuries at the WR position plus the shared cold that everyone important on the team seems to have. Otherwise the Falcons are on fire, and if they show up properly they should win this handily.

As for the Pats game, im a Pats fan so obviously I want them to win. After our clunky performance last week, I expect them to come back as sharp as ever. Unless of course Brady is still beat up after all those hits he took from the Texans D last week, though I doubt it will affect him. Unfortunately the Steelers are probably in the same mindset over their TD-less win. This will be a close game, but I expect we should be able to edge them out.