NFL 2016

Great game. Rodgers is too good. It looked like Dak was going to choke, but he pulled through. If Rodgers and Ryan put up 40 points a piece next week, I won't be too sour over Dallas not playing.

I have never heard of an unsportsmanlike penalty on someone running out to midfield, looking around, and then running back. Rodgers played well, but also needs to thank the zebras.

I have never heard of an unsportsmanlike penalty on someone running out to midfield, looking around, and then running back. Rodgers played well, but also needs to thank the zebras.

Plenty of missed holds on the Cowboys DBs in the game (one on Witten as well to be fair). The refs didn't decide this game.

Plenty of missed holds on the Cowboys DBs in the game (one on Witten as well to be fair). The refs didn't decide this game.

There were two missed def holds on Claiborne, and a missed HTTF on the Pack on a 2nd or 3rd and goal iirc as well as a blatant hook hold on a Packer olineman at another point in the game. It's one thing to miss regular sorts of penalties either way during the course of the game. It's another to make up some bullshit no one has heard of in multiple decades. I'm not saying that the refs decided the game; the Cowboys defense didn't get it done at the end of the day. I am saying that penalty on Butler was 100% bullshit and essentially ended a scoring drive early on.

Dak is the type of guy that doesn't watch the next game if his team loses

I have a life so I often don't watch non-Cowboys games these days. The NFL as a league sucks major dick in the last 10 yearsish with both shitty rules changes and shitty reffing. If the Cowboys didn't exist I probably wouldn't even care about football anymore. Fortunately for me Dak and EZE show a bright future.

So many bad Andy Reid flashbacks during that game.

Well Dallas, New York and Kansas City are all out, so I can at least live with any result from here on out. I'm certainly rooting for the Packers, but should the Falcons win, I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats win a 5th title and watch all you haters cry.

S0SB6UX.jpg

Reactions: Dak
There were two missed def holds on Claiborne, and a missed HTTF on the Pack on a 2nd or 3rd and goal iirc as well as a blatant hook hold on a Packer olineman at another point in the game. It's one thing to miss regular sorts of penalties either way during the course of the game. It's another to make up some bullshit no one has heard of in multiple decades. I'm not saying that the refs decided the game; the Cowboys defense didn't get it done at the end of the day. I am saying that penalty on Butler was 100% bullshit and essentially ended a scoring drive early on.

So because you, an admitted casual fan of the league, don't know the rule, means it was a "made up" call? Typical Dak reasoning. Until I hear something about the call being made up, I'll add this post to the trash heap Dak homer comments. (On the other hand, if you have actual evidence that they made up the rule, I'm all ears).

So because you, an admitted casual fan of the league, don't know the rule, means it was a "made up" call? Typical Dak reasoning. Until I hear something about the call being made up, I'll add this post to the trash heap Dak homer comments. (On the other hand, if you have actual evidence that they made up the rule, I'm all ears).

The rule exists, it wasn't broken. OTH, you have this going on all game:

C2QVVsZWQAAI_yQ.jpg

Rodgers is good, but he's even better when his line can rear naked choke the defense, without penalty.