NFL 2016

I'm sick of McAdont! and his bullshit playbook. Who the fuck runs 11 personnel (3wr 1te 1rb) 95% of time fucking time!? and they wonder why they can't run the ball, they play zero power football, no FB or blocking TE on the roster , they run inside zone out of shotgun like any defense playing 2 Man gives a fuck!

Congrats to steve spagnuolo and that D for getting this sorry excuse for a head coach this far

C1scJGiXUAAqo7m.jpg

Except the Pack was winning at the end of the 1st half also.

By 1 point, big deal. The Giants were dominating up until they scored the TD. But like I said, Aikman was on point, the Giants let the Packers just hang around and didn't do enough (points wise) when they were marching all over the field.

I'm sort of torn on who I want to win in Arlington... Green Bay win means they come to Atlanta assuming we beat Seattle, but I think at this point it might be an easier game to play Dallas out there... I guess I'll root for GB if only it being so fun to watch Aaron scramble.

Still hoping for an Atlanta/New England superbowl!

I'm sort of torn on who I want to win in Arlington... Green Bay win means they come to Atlanta assuming we beat Seattle, but I think at this point it might be an easier game to play Dallas out there... I guess I'll root for GB if only it being so fun to watch Aaron scramble.

Still hoping for an Atlanta/New England superbowl!

There's a good chance half of your wish will come true...

Reactions: Draehl
OBJ punching holes in walls and Pugh talking shit from the couch. Giants problems are mental, which reflect as poorly on McAdoo as the anemic scoring outputs this year.

3 of 4 last week. Shouldn't have been so bullish on the Raiders.

What are everyone's picks for this week's games?

Falcons over Seahawks
Steelers over Chiefs (though I hate picking against Reid coming off a bye at home)
Patriots over Texans in an absolute annihilation
Packers over Cowboys- not a hater pick, but I think Rogers is gonna be tough for anyone to stop right now.

3 of 4 last week. Shouldn't have been so bullish on the Raiders.

What are everyone's picks for this week's games?

Falcons over Seahawks
Steelers over Chiefs (though I hate picking against Reid coming off a bye at home)
Patriots over Texans in an absolute annihilation
Packers over Cowboys- not a hater pick, but I think Rogers is gonna be tough for anyone to stop right now.

All reasonable, but I would hold Chiefs and Steelers as a pickem, for reasons you already mentioned and Ben being a bit hobbled.

I think the betting line on the Cowboys game is good, which basically just a home edge. This is a no excuse game for Dallas. Home field, already beat the team once, and healthy as they have been all year while the Pack isn't at full strength.

It's a testament to Rodger's level of play in the latter half of the year that this game should be close, because comparing the teams as a whole, Dallas is better. It's going to be on the offense to score while keeping Rodgers off the field.

Something I found out this week was that Romo has been almost splitting reps with Dak with the first team since around the first of Dec. If Green Bay is up two scores late in the 3rd it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him inserted.

we got McDermott (CAR DC) -- hearing alot of good things, especially that he's a 4-3 guy. Rumors of McCoy (SD HC) and Frazier (fired MIN HC) as OC/DC, but we'll see how it develops. if we give up on Tyrod it's probably a wash season anyways

we got McDermott (CAR DC) -- hearing alot of good things, especially that he's a 4-3 guy. Rumors of McCoy (SD HC) and Frazier (fired MIN HC) as OC/DC, but we'll see how it develops. if we give up on Tyrod it's probably a wash season anyways

I think Tyrod can get the job done with a good supporting cast and the right scheme. Better than some teams have for sure.

I totally agree, especially if we keep Woods/Clay/Watkins and add 1 solid receiver/TE. The contract confuses me but I feel like I keep hearing his cap hit is like ~25mil next season, even more if he can't pass his physical come March or something. real fuzzy on NFL cap details

I totally agree, especially if we keep Woods/Clay/Watkins and add 1 solid receiver/TE. The contract confuses me but I feel like I keep hearing his cap hit is like ~25mil next season, even more if he can't pass his physical come March or something. real fuzzy on NFL cap details

Stephen Jones has been quoted as (paraphrased) saying the cap is basically bullshit. Teams can do what they want if they want to bad enough.

I always liked McDermott. He's a Jim Johnson descendant, so get ready for some aggressive and creative defense. He sorta fell on the sword in Philly during the start of Andy's downfall but I thought he clearly showed potential and obviously he's excelled in Carolina.

Reactions: rms
Everything about the "LA Chargers" is ugh ugh ugh. The league is rapidly devolving.

Even with the Rams playing here, they're still the 3rd most popular team, after the Raiders (clear #1) and Cowboys (fairly clear #2). I don't know where they think they're gonna find the fan base for both of these teams.

Reactions: Dak