NFL 2016

pretty much

hey dude nice work on the BM list, appreciate the descriptions. I need to listen to like 30 of those albums

Thanks. Took me a long time to put it together. Let me know if you find anything new you like.

On another note, it's that time of year again when NFL teams get rewarded for being in mediocre divisions. Quite possibly, the 12-4 Chiefs could be traveling to a 9-7 team. I hate, hate, hate the NFL seeding system. It rewards mediocrity and weakens competition. Give the division winners an automatic playoff spot and nothing more. Increase competition and reward winning.

I hope he's great and has Tom Brady like records against the league but for some reason just cant beat the Giants lol that'd be wonderful

That would also be very Bradyish.

Edit: If some crystal ball told me Dallas wouldn't make it to the Super Bowl, I'd be pulling for the Raiders or Chiefs from the AFC and the Falcons from the NFC. Those fanbases need some love.

I'll be rooting for the Raiders, Seahawks, and Packers (assuming they make it). I really don't care if the Pats win either. It's always fun to see the haters cry.

Don't really want Andy Reid to win a Super Bowl with the Chiefs either. I don't hate him or anything, but it wouldn't feel great to see him lifting the Lombardi with another team.

On another note, it's that time of year again when NFL teams get rewarded for being in mediocre divisions. Quite possibly, the 12-4 Chiefs could be traveling to a 9-7 team. I hate, hate, hate the NFL seeding system. It rewards mediocrity and weakens competition. Give the division winners an automatic playoff spot and nothing more. Increase competition and reward winning.

I would argue that win-loss records aren't a surefire determinant of the weakness of a division. The Patriots and Colts in the last 15 years have notched many double digit win totals thanks partially to weak division play. The NFC South seems to be regularly weak and just rotate a double digit win team.

I would argue that win-loss records aren't a surefire determinant of the weakness of a division. The Patriots and Colts in the last 15 years have notched many double digit win totals thanks partially to weak division play. The NFC South seems to be regularly weak and just rotate a double digit win team.

Most the time these 9-7 to 8-8 division winners are benefiting from exceptionally weak divisions, so your point is moot.

For example, the Chiefs' accomplishment in the AFCW is far more inpressive than the Texans' accomplishment in the AFCS.

Most the time these 9-7 to 8-8 division winners are benefiting from exceptionally weak divisions, so your point is moot.

For example, the Chiefs' accomplishment in the AFCW is far more inpressive than the Texans' accomplishment in the AFCS.

So, one point vs another point makes only one moot. Gotcha.

Shut down! Blueprint NFL! 1 for 15 on 3rd down, Get em. Game over!

Besides good personnel, it's possible that the Vikings and the Giants noticed this:

http://cowboysnation.com/2016/12/sm...-dallas-cowboys-offensive-balance-vs-det.html

In the first 13 games, Prescott did not attempt a single pass on a straight-drop from under center. Prior to the Tampa Bay game (the first 13), the Cowboys had only thrown the ball 11 times when Dak lined up under center without using play-action.That means that when the Cowboys lined up with Dak under center, they either ran the ball or used play-action every time except the aforementioned 11. All 11 of those “passes” were quick throws immediately following the snap, i.e. no drop-back from under center (11 times out of 396 snaps taken under center).

However, in the last two games:

In the first 13 games, Dak took 424 snaps from under center: 322 of those plays were runs, while just 11 were passes (no real drop-backs) and 80 were play-action attempts. This means the Cowboys ran the ball 78.3% of the time they lined up with Dak under center.

Compare that to the last two games: the Cowboys have run 71 plays with Dak under center, but only 47 of them were runs (24 passes or play-action attempts). In those two games, the Cowboys have only run the ball 66.1% of the time that Dak has been under center – this is much less predictable that the 78.3% over the first 13 games.

Adapt adapt adapt.

Falcons with Packers as my other NFC pick if we can't make it, with Patriots my AFC favorites. They're like the Yankees of football, but I still love watching them play.

The problem is at the top Jed York and paraag marathe who drove a championship winning coach out. If we keep the same ownership not much will change, we're not going to attract top level coaches or players currently. If we must keep this ownership they need to hire the best coach they can find and step the fuck back, let the coach have control over most decisions involving the team.

The problem is at the top Jed York and paraag marathe who drove a championship winning coach out. If we keep the same ownership not much will change, we're not going to attract top level coaches or players currently. If we must keep this ownership they need to hire the best coach they can find and step the fuck back, let the coach have control over most decisions involving the team.

I would think you would hire an experienced personnel man as GM and then let them heavily influence the HC hiring process, and not necessarily limit that to "hot" coordinators. I'm of a mind that good coordinating has basically no casual relation to good HCing.

Damn, Kubiak stepping down. If I'm a premium HC candidate, no way I'm going to the 49ers if the Broncos are an option. Radically better organization.