NFL 2016

The Giants are a fucked up weird as shit team.. must be time to win a SB

Giants Ravens rematch!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe lightning can strike 3 times. Eli looked especially bad on Sunday but Beckham is better than Tyree so who knows. If the Giants can beat Dallas a second time they have a shot, but if not they may be on the couch come playoff time. I have no confidence in Flacco though in a duel against either Brady or Carr.

Halftime emotional reaction: Giants O is trash. Cowboys aren't nearly as good as everyone thinks.

Dallas isn't amazing across the board, and Dak is still learning. It's just that the current CBA is levelling everyone out to meh. Just have to be consistently better than meh, stress on the consistent.

Fuckin Church dropped 2 picks

What a fuckin ugly game. Didn't know it would be snowyish. Would have picked 17-10. Good DC game called. No one ever open.

The Bryant "fumble" was a BS call though. Was incomplete 2 years ago.

Cowboys O was downloaded, NFL get em

This is how I know you hate the Cowboys more than you like the Giants. The Giants played extremely poor against a terrible pass D/ turnover generating D, while getting weather help against the Dallas O. Can't "download" the weather. I'd be really concerned about under 300 yards of offense and 2 (should have been 5) turnovers against such a terrible D if I were a Giants fan. Which you aren't, apparently.

So salty. 0-2 feels huh

I don't hate any team really, I just know when I see an O get owned and the Cowboys O got straight up fuckin dled owned

Sweeeeeep

Last edited:
So salty. 0-2 feels huh
I don't hate any team really, I just know when I see an O get owned and the Cowboys O got straight up fuckin dled owned

So you enjoyed the Giants doing jack shit outside of one pass to Beckham? I doubts it. Someone has apparently never heard of what is referred to as a "Divisional Game". The Redskins "dled owned" the Dallas D. I guess the NY bandwidth is lacking?

nah dick, I know the Giants O aint shit, and I know what a Divisional gm is yup got it been watchin long enough. Ya got owned (Giants D shut you down) and you need to show some character ya sore losing twat

nah dick, I know the Giants O aint shit, and I know what a Divisional gm is yup got it been watchin long enough. Ya got owned (Giants D shut you down) and you need to show some character ya sore losing twat

I said the DC called a good game. If I was talking about Marinelli I would have used his name. Of course Marinelli also called a good game.