NFL 2016

716x630.jpeg.65a474f12c79462ebfb007c6a0e82e41.jpeg

Zeke needs 129 yds a game over the last two games to break Dickerson's record. I'm kind of doubting he gets enough carries to do it the last week unfortunately. The refs have negated a good 200+ yards this season, or he'd already have it.

I didn't watch the game, but based in all other games I watched this year, I have no difficulty believing the officiating was terrible.

Edit: No facemask call

bease-exorcist.jpg

Last edited:
Giants let The Eagles beat them, throw the other team the football, who cares.

Very good day for the Falcons. Win over Carolina + Nawlins beating Tampa gives us the south, and Arizona just beat Seattle, if I'm not mistaken means if we beat Nawlins we get the bye.

Cowboys D is much better than people think. If they're going to make a run it starts there

Some of the Dline players were raw to start the year, and have started to come on, Irving and Mayowa being the main 2. All of the LBs not named Lee have marginally improved. CB Brown has been an unbelievable value in the 6th round, if it weren't for Dak he'd be talked about as the steal of the Cowboys draft. D is getting banged up a bit though in the secondary and on the line. Gonna need to escape Philly and then heal up on the bye.

I legit see Falcons winning the NFC. Cowboys can be beat. If anyone is scary on this side it's Green Bay being so hot. Got a bad feeling about both the Patriots and Chiefs tho. We'd lose the Superbowl.

I legit see Falcons winning the NFC. Cowboys can be beat. If anyone is scary on this side it's Green Bay being so hot. Got a bad feeling about both the Patriots and Chiefs tho. We'd lose the Superbowl.

http://www.aikman.com/AikmanEfficie...an-Efficiency-Ratings-2016-As-of-Week-16.aspx

Offenses are on par but look at the defensive difference. Falcons D is sandwiched between the Redskins and 49ers. I'd put more money on Packers or Cowboys in the NFC, both much more balanced teams, and Packers mainly because of turning it on here as of late. Patriots are top 5 in both categories, very concerning for whoever meets them in the SB. Only team in the AFC I see with a chance to beat them is Steelers on a really good day.

Reactions: Draehl
Doesnt really mean much. Griffin and Newton are evidence enough for me

https://theringer.com/dak-prescott-cowboys-best-rookie-quarterback-6572dbf78c6e#.mgram1o25

With one game to go, Prescott’s 23 touchdown passes ties him with Andrew Luck for third on the all-time rookie list, now behind just Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson (26). His completion percentage (68.1) is the best for a rookie passer ever (minimum 150 attempts). His interception percentage (picks per throw) is less than 1 percent (0.89), which is the lowest ever for a rookie, and his 23–4 touchdown-to-interception ratio is the best of all time. His passer rating (105.6) is the highest ever (post-merger) for a rookie, and let’s not forget his ability to run: His six rushing touchdowns are tied for fourth-most ever.

No matter how you slice it, Prescott’s season stacks up against all of the best rookie performances. Manning still co-owns the rookie-touchdowns record with Wilson, sure, but he also threw 28 picks, completed just 56.7 percent of his passes, and compiled a 71.2 passer rating in 1998. (Also, his team won just three games.) Luck’s high-volume passing as a rookie will always be hard to match — he did throw for a rookie-record 4,374 yards for the Colts in 2012 — but he completed just 54.1 percent of his 627 passes (almost 200 more than Prescott’s 451 attempts this season) and threw 18 picks. Cam Newton’s rookie year was unbelievable in its own way: His 4,051 passing yards and 21 touchdowns — plus 706 rush yards and 14 rushing touchdowns — in 2011 is insane, but Newton completed less than 60 percent of his passes and threw 17 picks.

Don;t get me wrong I like the kid. But league game-planning and adaptation over the next couple of years will tell whether or not he's as good as he might look

The Giants and Vikings supposedly "gave the league the blueprint" to shutting down the Cowboys offense including Dak, and since then the team has scored 60+ pts and Dak has completed over 80% of his passes for nearly 500 yards and scored 4 TDs. Adjustments happen in both directions, and I think the Giants' ability to hold Dallas to 7 had much more to do with the conditions on the field and Giants personnel on D than a "blueprint".

Reactions: Jimmy... Dead.
Good points but I still think coaching has much more to do with it, Either way he has a long way to go and the next couple of years will be critical. Hate to say it but I actually like the kid and would like to see him succeed, makes for better competition and when we beat your ass its that much sweeter. I hope he's great and has Tom Brady like records against the league but for some reason just cant beat the Giants lol that'd be wonderful

and I really hope we meet in the playoffs this year and you shit sqaure, faggot