NFL 2016

On Peyton Manning and Dumb People Online
Peyton Manning has been the victim of a smear campaign.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...-peyton-manning-and-dumb-people-online-021616

Here is Manning accuser's signed affidavit from 1996 with no mention of physical contact. Kind of a big deal.

it's hard to see how Manning could keep his pants from falling down once his pants and underwear passed his ass.

"The affidavit matters!" "The affidavit doesn't make sense!"

Mass media is such a joke

@Dak How do you like the Alfred Morris pickup? I think Dallas made a great move both performance wise and financially. His production has been down the last couple of years, but I would attribute that more to the sad state of the Skins.

I think I'm still in some sort of shock over last season. There's no clear cut wow player for them to nab in the draft, there were no amazing free agent options. I'm rather ambivalent about the entire offseason. I will applaud the fact that cooler heads continue to prevail in Valley Ranch regarding FA signings. Thornton was a pretty decent signing. I would like to see Robinson get inked. Morris is certainly worth bringing to camp - we missed having a thumper in the backfield. I guess we will just have to see how things go.

I will say I'm going to be rather irritated if Dallas doesn't pick a QB to groom in round 1 or 2.

I will say I'm going to be rather irritated if Dallas doesn't pick a QB to groom in round 1 or 2.

But what happens, then, when that first or second round QB pulls an Osweiler in a few years? Perhaps I have too much confidence in Romo, but he's got a few more years left in him. Is a first or second round QB really the wise choice this year? Taking a pick would be so high profile that it would be difficult to hang on to the guy in a year or two when his contract expires and if Romo is still playing well. Drafting a QB this year is a good idea, but the first and second round picks would be better spent on either the defense or in providing more help for Romo on the offense. Even if Romo isn't going to be as high performing as he has been in the past, it's much likelier that he could lead the Cowboys to a Superbowl within the next few years than some rookie or greenback.

4 years, not a year or two. Denver decided to let Osweiler walk. I think grooming is key, and I also don't trust Romo to be a 16+ game QB anymore.

There's no doubt in my mind the Cowboys grab Bosa in the first. Maybe they pick Connor Cook in the second round

Eagles get Elliot

Giants get Treadwell

Skins get Derrick Henry

Last edited:
There's no doubt in my mind the Cowboys grab Bosa in the first. Maybe they pick Connor Cook in the second round

Eagles get Elliot

Giants get Treadwell

Skins get Derrick Henry

I'm thinking Bosa to the Cowboys as well. Why would the Eagles pick up Elliot? They had great production with both Sproles and Mathews last season.

I'm thinking Bosa to the Cowboys as well. Why would the Eagles pick up Elliot? They had great production with both Sproles and Mathews last season.

800 yards? that's great? Sproles is getting old and isnt built for the pounding, Mattews is a one dimensional injury prone back up. Elliot will most likely be the best player available and could be the engine to their offense. Much like their new head coach used Jamal Charles in KC

800 yards? that's great? Sproles is getting old and isnt built for the pounding, Mattews is a one dimensional injury prone back up. Elliot will most likely be the best player available and could be the engine to their offense. Much like their new head coach used Jamal Charles in KC

Sure, they both combined for 850ish. But Mathews averaged 5 yards per carry, which is anything but shabby. Murray made a lot of noise to get hold of the reigns of the RB position in Philly and got nearly a hundred more carries than Mathews as a result, despite the fact that Mathews was a better RB within Kelly's system. If Pederson prefers to keep the QB under center, then this could hurt his performance (and, perhaps ironically, it may have been better for them to hold onto Murray and dump Mathews and Sproles). Regardless, Mathews was a good back last season. He had only a little over a hundred carries and that skews how well he performed.

Dumping Murray was about $$, not fit. Matthews was getting shopped too from what I read, probably moreso due to fit. Frankly Philly appears to have made out like bandits dumping those stupid Kelly decisions.

Any Steelers fans here? I wanna talk about something ugly. No, not the Ravens. Our fucking secondary. Where is it? What do we do? I say Ramsey is the answer. Let's trade down and get him early.