NFL Draft, April 26th

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
So who's favorite is going to do what??

Thraxx, Is Darren Mcfadden Raider bound?? What's the story in Oakland? Who they looking at?

Flavio, I have no idea as to what the Chargers are going to do? I mean it seems like they're already stacked with talent at like every position!! What's the talk out there?

Here in N.E. the talk is this... The only way to improve on an undefeated regular season is to have it carry over into the postseason.. That being said, if the Pats draft anything but an offensive lineman or middle linebacker with the 7th overall pick there's going to be ALOT of pissed off fans here!! (I personally hope they can trade out of the pick and get more talent later on)

Here's the way I see a few teams going....

Pick # 1 Miami, Don't know.. Don't care!! Probably taking Chris Long.

Pick # 4 Raiders, If Mcfadden is on the board I can't see them passing him up.

Pick # 6 Jets, If Mcfadden is available he'll go no further..If not Vernon Gholston.

Pick #7 Patriots, Honestly I have no clue! Jake Long if he's available (Which is doubtful)

Pick # 8 Ravens, Need a QB in a BIG way!! Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm.

Pick # 9 Bengals, Have WR written all over it!! Probably taking Devin Thomas.

Pick # 11 Bills, Again seem to need a decent WR (IMO Anyways) I don't know..
Fah Q.. What's the talk in Buffalo??

Pick # 12 Broncos, Another team needing QB Protection.. Maybe Ryan Clady?? Molochete?

Pick # 14 Bears, Anything but a QB means this is Lovies final year as head coach!

Pick # 18 Texans, Rumor is there looking for a DE to start opposite Mario Williams (Who by the way has proven to be MUCH better than Bush!) Which will be scary!

Pick #29: 49ers, Again everything I've read says they are going to take LB Dan Connor..They already got one of the best LB draft picks in Pat Willis last year, and the year before that they grabbed Manny Lawson who is a monster!! If this is true Mike Nolan is building a defense similiar to the early Ravens teams he was with which will be both scary and bad news for the NFC..

So says me...What say you??

I hope the Falcons take Matt Ryan with the third pick, then use all of the stockpiled 2nd and 3rd round picks on filling all the other gaping holes in the roster.

I really have no idea what move Lovie's gunna make. He said he still has faith in Grossman. Or Orton. Looks like we're in trouble again =[

I hope the Falcons take Matt Ryan with the third pick, then use all of the stockpiled 2nd and 3rd round picks on filling all the other gaping holes in the roster.
I live in Boston and given the choice I'd take Brohm over Ryan.. Too much undeserved hype surrounding Ryan.. IMO, Brohm will be a better NFL QB

They have been spending a lot of money and Mcfadden would be a great asset BUT... can they afford him...... Look what happened with Russell missed all of training camp last year until the deal was done...... THey better not blow it!

The Raiders will most likely receive phone calls from other teams looking to trade up and draft Darren McFadden or Matt Ryan. But, if the Raiders decide to keep the pick, Ohio State's Vernon Gholston is the kind of athletic defender who can have an impact on a promising Raiders defense.

I live in Boston and given the choice I'd take Brohm over Ryan.. Too much undeserved hype surrounding Ryan.. IMO, Brohm will be a better NFL QB

I wouldn't be mad if we got Brohm. Its just a question if he falls far enough to get him with one of the 2nd round picks. We could always trade down.