Nfl Week 1

KC CHIEFS (my team) 40, CLEVELAND BROWNS 39

nuff said! (even though it was a miraculous stroke of luck, i am still elated at this shocking victory!)

dolphins, titans, and packers are lookin good. not to mention the spectacular special teams of the jets. bears pulled it off in the end, along with the niners on thursday night.

i'm expecting good things out of the bills, browns, and falcons this year.

and WHAT THE HELL? the hometown team CAROLINA PUNTERS beat the ravens 10-7????? wow!

go chiefs! go punt...err, panthers! and all this fun... and it is just week one!

**ADDED BONUS: (college football), last night -- UNC TAR HEELS 30, SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN 22!!! WHOOOOEEEE!!**

What about those Redskins!!! They haven't lost a game yet!! (okay, ALL but 1, was pre-season)
And they said you couldn't play college football in the NFL! HA! Steve Spurrier is a brilliant coach!!

love

NoLordy hates sports.

I despise the fact that to get at LEAST 1/4 Million US dollars, all you have to do is join a fucking sport.

<---------Bears fan
Bears pulled off in the end, looking this season just like the did last.
Miller had an amazing second half, too bad they can't play like that all the time.

Amazing first week, FOOTBALL RULES!

Packers looked good barely beating Atlanta in Green Bay?

Go Dolphins and Giants!!!!!!!

Cleveland lose on a STUPID play is just another example how undisciplined some of these players are! Watch them miss the playoffs because of this game!