Nfl Week 1

Originally posted by December Mourning
<------- Hates to admit he's a Lions fan.

I hope no Dolphins fans got their hopes up for the season after what they did to Detroit on Sunday. After all it was Detroit.

They should beat Carolina this week. I hope =/

This Dolphions fan has his hopes up because they've gone to the playoffs 4 years in a row and they picked up Ricky Williams!

Good luck against Carolina. When John Fox was the defensive cordinator for the Giants he seemed to be able to get his players focused each week which is something I haven't seen from Detriot in a long time.

How 'bout that fuckin' game last night?:D

27-7!!!! :yow:

Greenbay hasn't lost a home playoff game since they became a team in 1919. And who whipped their ass last night, on their own turf?

Vick, bitch. That's who. *does the dirty bird*

Next week I have Jets picked over Raiders and Titans over Steelers (because I hate the Steelers) and Falcons over Eagles (Vick Vick Vick!!!) and hmm...... I don't really care about the other game but I guess I pick Bucs over Niners.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
Next week I have Jets picked over Raiders and Titans over Steelers (because I hate the Steelers) and Falcons over Eagles (Vick Vick Vick!!!) and hmm...... I don't really care about the other game but I guess I pick Bucs over Niners.

Vick's right. But we gotta talk about those jets man, Raiders are one of my teams...

rofl.... twu eh, lol...

my main team has been the pats since '98...
but i grew up likeing the redskins, raiders, and falcons....

Way to go Steelers! What an amazing comeback against the hated Brownies!

Steelers are gonna need to shore up their pathetic pass defense if they want to make it to the Super Bowl, however.

I'm a Dolphin fan, but well, they aren't in the playoffs, but they should be!! They have the best running back in the AFC, we just need a quarterback. Oh, and I like the Raiders, but I'm pulling for the Jets all the way right now. If Raiders beat them then I am pulling for the Raiders. And in the NFC, I'm pulling for the Falcons all the way.

Once again the refs BLOW the call and this time it cost the Giants a second chance to kick the game winner!!!!

Too many games this year were decided by questionable and missed calls and it's a shame.

It was pretty painful watching the Giants lose yet another playoff game that they had a big lead in the 4th! Once the game was over my first thoughts were about the Viking game which was even a bigger choke! Atleast Barber didn't fumble .....