Nice to see some Maiden fans on UM!

Maiden is the band that got me into Metal, so they will always have a special place in my heart.
Im going to see them live in Oslo in july, together with a gril that also has a special place in my heart, its going to be an evening Ill never forget...

well. i cant stand cof ruining hallowed be thy name. not because theyre black metal but i mean they yell in it and they dont play proper solos. puffs. :(
Darkane's version of Powerslave is ace. and Anathema did Phantom of the Opera superbly (only a few times on gigs, found once a bootleg from it but it had very bad quality and the song isnt complete :cry: )

Iron maiden kick ass.. they are so good! and as well Steve Harris is god. But still, i cnanot either stand on Cradle of filth playing hallowed be thy name.

When i hear this fucking song it make me wanna kill this crapface dany filth who sing like a eunuque.(euneuque are people who didin have what all male have and guard the wives of an important arab person) it's pure CRAP. i hate this cover.

But i LOVE maiden. Up to the Iron, they kick ass! As well they're one of the first metal band i listen to..

The word, brother, is eunuch ;) and COF's cover is actually pretty damn good. They stamped their identity on it and still managed to get the old-school style solos in at the end :D

what solo? its fucked up. they are not able to play a proper solo. and maiden without a proper solo is like a pub without beer.

Mark said:
Well, a few anyway! /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif !
headbob.gif
Nice to see you... to see you, nice.

The COF version bandwise is good they have a proper modern heavy sound on it just dani filth really ruins that band and makes them intolerable, as is the case with most DM unfortunately, ive heard COBs cover of the trooper and its bad the sounds just wrong, n tho COB rule i didnt like it, i also hated Arch enemy's cover of aces high but thats cuz i cant stand johan liivas voice, with angela on the other hand........ :D