Nick Drake tribute album update

anyone Dutch folks in here?
there's a Nick Drake documentary airing on Dutch TV tonight 23:13-00:08
it's a rerun, I've seen it in 2000 when it first aired
got me hooked on Nick Drake :Spin:

On the whole, I've no idea about percentages. I'm just asking if you'll have more money in the end. But maybe that's something you can't tell now, sorry. Like I wrote a language practice book and my boss told me he'd try to sell 1000 copies and would I want 200 HUF after each copy is sold or I'd rather have my 200,000 HUF as a set sum. I said I'd rather have the set sum, but apparently that was a bad choice cause he's now selling more than 1000 copies for sure. Of course he won't let me know the particulars now.

Forget it :)

Maqus said:
On the whole, I've no idea about percentages. I'm just asking if you'll have more money in the end. But maybe that's something you can't tell now, sorry. Like I wrote a language practice book and my boss told me he'd try to sell 1000 copies and would I want 200 HUF after each copy is sold or I'd rather have my 200,000 HUF as a set sum. I said I'd rather have the set sum, but apparently that was a bad choice cause he's now selling more than 1000 copies for sure. Of course he won't let me know the particulars now.

Forget it :)
Ah ok. Yeah like you said its something I cant tell now, but.. obviously on my own label we would make more per cd. I just thought it would be better for one company covering the whole of Europe for this one, so theres no bullshit about imports and all as there was with Lights Out. Also, I've a few other releases to deal with and dont wanna chop out more than I can snort, so to speak.

200642.jpg