Nick Drake tribute album update

can't wait

choccie_pudding.jpg

funny how you guys always compare the recording process to food somehow :)

ikeaboy said:
ah thats deadly, you know you can squeeze a hard boiled heg into a long neck bottle if you first soak it in vinegar for a day or two, it wont crack either
heard about it, I have a book full of this kinda silly ideas :lol: wondering who wrote it and how did he/she have so much spare time to be this bored :err:

aye its finished i even wrote a poem for the sleeve notes and that... so whoever does download it when they could get it cheap from us is indeed a tightfisted bollix

Loona said:
heard about it, I have a book full of this kinda silly ideas :lol: wondering who wrote it and how did he/she have so much spare time to be this bored :err:

are you trying to be smart with me? no nick drake cd for you! o_O

pagan2002 said:
aye its finished i even wrote a poem for the sleeve notes and that... so whoever does download it when they could get it cheap from us is indeed a tightfisted bollix

fucking right, meffs :puke:

Strangelight said:
Well, only a handful of board members have actually ordered it. So I guess the plazzies are waiting to download it.
I thought I was kinda late and won't be in the first 1000 :ill:
look, once I try to be optimist (about that 1000 won't be enough. that 'I won't be in that 1000' is just the way I usually think), see what happens...

Strangelight said:
Well, only a handful of board members have actually ordered it. So I guess the plazzies are waiting to download it.

Would like to hear before buying actually... no offense to you or D, but you know...