Nick Drake tribute album update

headband.JPG

Oh, no, you're just enthusiastic. But think about the euro, it's price has gone up since then, it was a good investment, now your cd will worth more.

i am sorry its my fault it took too long, but you will get your copy as soon as its ready. you cant have one until they are made can you? thanks anyway it will be worth having, as opposed to worth downloading...

Strangelight said:
You cant pre-order it without paying :err:

Whatever -- there are different types of order, let alone pre-order, it even happens sometimes that you pay on receiving the item, o my god.

I don't think I'll order it though, I can't afford.

Maqus said:
Whatever -- there are different types of order, let alone pre-order, it even happens sometimes that you pay on receiving the item, o my god.

I don't think I'll order it though, I can't afford.
Are you seriously telling me the ordering procedure for my releases? :lol:

Jesus Christ :erk:

Sorry for not having been informed about the exact ordering procedures of your releases. I happened to read the "Pre-order the Nick Drake Tribute Album", which motivated me to approach you with an e-mail, expressing my wish to pre-order the said product. My terrible fault is that no money transfer followed the hasty e-mail, which, in my understanding, read as "pre-order". Forgive me.