nick drake

Bastet

ironing...
Jul 16, 2002
M.M.
Visit site
for all of you that are able to watch dutch television: there's a Nick Drake documentary on next thursday. nederland 1 at 23.13 h

There's a "new" album out, by the way: "Made To Love Magic", consisting of a previously unreleased song and alternate versions of songs off "Time Of No Reply". It's quite good, and if you're a Nick Drake fan and couldn't get your hands on "Time" (like me), it even is a must-buy.

B0001XLVMW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also: check out Elliott Smith, he's God. At least, that's what I suspect. :)

if i could i would. don't have the equipment, and even if i did i wouldn't know how to use it:S

hopefully tools' mate will do it

but maybe you can watch it.. as we have frensh, german, english.. telivision, you might have it.. it's the public telivision so.. (don't know if you know what i mean but..)

i have 11 belgian ones, a lokal one, mtv, cnn, 3 german ones, 6 french ones, a turkish, a spanish, nbc/natinal geographic, 3 from the netherlands, bbc 1, 2 and world , that's it i think..

that reminds me.. they alway showed 'Rockpalast' on WDR great concert, but on saterday from 2 till 6 am.. :( haven't seen it for ages now..