Nightingale.cc Update

yeah I finally got it under 500 MB ... the temp file for it was 6.35 GB! It may even be almost life sized ... or not too far off.

You guys. Maybe i should print one and give my wife as a wedding anniversary gift:) In fact i look a lot like a Swedish guitar player, Johan Norberg. But i´m more metal. All you big metal guys with wierd-sized guitars and beard: beware :headbang:

HOLY FUCK! Record "Shadowplay" properly right the fuck now! The arrs are completely awesome and the song's much better then the two songs that came out of it (Glory Days and The Wake).. damnit, I dare to say it's one of the better Nightingale songs, and it's not even a real one!

I agree! I think you all will REALLY dig "I Can See the Darkness" ... it's a really good unreleased track to that should surface within a month or two

Cerebus said:
HOLY FUCK! Record "Shadowplay" properly right the fuck now! The arrs are completely awesome and the song's much better then the two songs that came out of it

Cerebus said:
HOLY FUCK! Record "Shadowplay" properly right the fuck now! The arrs are completely awesome and the song's much better then the two songs that came out of it (Glory Days and The Wake).. damnit, I dare to say it's one of the better Nightingale songs, and it's not even a real one!

Ehhh.....it's very cool that we get to hear this, but clearly they did the right thing with the finished product, no?

Metal88 said:
Ehhh.....it's very cool that we get to hear this, but clearly they did the right thing with the finished product, no?

Well, Glory Days is one of my least fav NG songs so obviously I'm of the opposite opinion.

Cerebus said:
Well, Glory Days is one of my least fav NG songs so obviously I'm of the opposite opinion.

Wow, really?? It's one of my favorites. :) The Wake would have to be up there somewhere, too. The Glory days re-recording for Nightfall Overture, however, was one of my least favorites. Let me guess, best thing you ever heard? Hehehe. :p