Nightwish

follow_the_reaper said:
I'm taking it nobody has heard about Tarja getting the boot? They're last concert was supposedly on October 21st, they were filming for their new DVD/CD called "End of an Era". Yeah....the lookout for a new female vocalist for them I guess. As much as the music is awesome though, Nightwish will never be the same or get another vocalist that could sing like her. She practically made Nightwish.

People know....it was mentioned on page one of this thread. Plus, everyone who has been to the Nightwish site and Tarja's portfolio should fucking know by now.

follow_the_reaper said:
I'm taking it nobody has heard about Tarja getting the boot? They're last concert was supposedly on October 21st, they were filming for their new DVD/CD called "End of an Era". Yeah....the lookout for a new female vocalist for them I guess. As much as the music is awesome though, Nightwish will never be the same or get another vocalist that could sing like her. She practically made Nightwish.

No, tuomas made nightwish.

-Gavin- said:
No, tuomas made nightwish.

I know that. The point I'm trying to make is, Nightwish will never be the same without Tarja. She was an awesome vocalist, and I don't think anyone will ever replace or be as good as her. There are some fans out there that like Nightwish because of Tarja. And, yeah.

Probably, as do I. The vocals just make it better. I'm not going to stop liking a band because a member got kicked out or left. Once a fan, always a fan. But, I was saying "some" fans, not all.

I have a powermetallish demo-like song with male vocals in it. Of course, it could be a misnamed no-band song, but regardless if it is true or not, I'm right :loco: