Nightwish

I feel Nightwish is one of the best bands around. The operatic vocals combined with the heavy melodic sound, amazing!

Awesome. I love the band. Ordered a shirt from nuclear blast not long ago.

Brilliant band, looking forward to new album. IRON kicked my ass.

I'm taking it nobody has heard about Tarja getting the boot? They're last concert was supposedly on October 21st, they were filming for their new DVD/CD called "End of an Era". Yeah....the lookout for a new female vocalist for them I guess. As much as the music is awesome though, Nightwish will never be the same or get another vocalist that could sing like her. She practically made Nightwish.

I dunno...the i love the vocals on iron, much more than any of their other stuff.

either way, awesome band. any idea when they are releasing new material?

follow_the_reaper said:
I'm taking it nobody has heard about Tarja getting the boot? They're last concert was supposedly on October 21st, they were filming for their new DVD/CD called "End of an Era". Yeah....the lookout for a new female vocalist for them I guess. As much as the music is awesome though, Nightwish will never be the same or get another vocalist that could sing like her. She practically made Nightwish.

.......No fucking way

Has Henkka Blacksmith appeared in Nightwish's music video "over the hills and far away". I think the prisoner in that video looks like him very much :err: can somebody confirm if it's him?