Nightwish

No, that stuff is all over papers, but Tuomas cleared it a bit, saying that he's sure that Marcelo is a wonderful husband for Tarja, but they had a problem with him as her manager. Also said that it wasn't meant to be rasistic in any way.

Chaosia said:
No, that stuff is all over papers, but Tuomas cleared it a bit, saying that he's sure that Marcelo is a wonderful husband for Tarja, but they had a problem with him as her manager. Also said that it wasn't meant to be rasistic in any way.
b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
He realized he had just said something that would make him sell less cds, and come up with this nonsense just to make it look he doesn't think latins are all robbers

Chaosia said:
i hope tuomas is right.

actually from the comments in the page, i'd say they're spanish or maybe mexican. and i don't do pink colors if you must know :mad:

and yeah they had better clear up the whole "cultural differences [...] dangerous combination" comment cause it was very disgusting
anyway from the looks of things, or maybe because tuomas is better at PR wars, i think they're on the side of truth and tarja is all the claim her to be

also, that angel song sucks, techno doesn't belong anywhere near metal

Fuck them all and the horses they rode in on.

They wrote some good songs, but this saga is sickening.

oh and that video is AWESOME