Nightwish

EagleFlyFree said:
actually from the comments in the page, i'd say they're spanish or maybe mexican. and i don't do pink colors if you must know :mad:

and yeah they had better clear up the whole "cultural differences [...] dangerous combination" comment cause it was very disgusting
anyway from the looks of things, or maybe because tuomas is better at PR wars, i think they're on the side of truth and tarja is all the claim her to be

also, that angel song sucks, techno doesn't belong anywhere near metal
I'm guessing they are french or perhaps canadian, because of the "band"'s name.

Lanterns said:
Someone on Blabbermouth actually suggested Nightwish get Kim "Xena Fangirl" Goss as their new singer.:loco:

well, i heard tuomas saying that new singer has to be beautiful, so fatso has no chance (thanks god...)

Anyway, Kim had problems with Nightwish when Marco left Sinergy to join Nightwish. Kim won't join Nightwish, I think.

Furthermore, Nightwish are commercial fagg0ts nowadays, and Kim is so metal and tr00 to join the band.

EDIT: Well, in fact, they are not commercial fagg0ts, but I had to adopt the role of a narrow-minded guy, dunno why. ( Once rulez )

Missiles said:
Anyway, Kim had problems with Nightwish when Marco left Sinergy to join Nightwish. Kim won't join Nightwish, I think.

Furthermore, Nightwish are commercial fagg0ts nowadays, and Kim is so metal and tr00 to join the band.

hahaha