Nobody is wearing green!!!

Took a green shit. :ill:

shitting.jpg

SHITTING-GREEN.jpg

MajestikMøøse said:
That's what the Irish would do anyway. I like the Irish. They beat people up. \m/

not only that but we also bomb and shoot them, shoot then in the knees and elbows and drop concrete blocks on them, torture......

and for thirthy fucking something years thats been nicely funded by the good people of america throwing dollars in buckets on paddys day for the 'cause'
thanks for that, pity on 9/11 you decided that funding terrorisim (freedom fighting) might actually be a bad idea and maybe someone might get hurt
.......so we make murderers, intimidators and criminals politicians instead

just for the record, I'm from the one side of this despicable situation, plenty of my friends are from the other

luckily the metal / punk / h-c scene here has long since cast aside most religious and political diferences and is as such pretty much united

fuck it all

sorry man, I'm just making a stupid generalized blanket statement that refers to the Irish's ability to start a riot for practically any reason at all. :loco:

but beyond the beating up, the whole process of shooting, bombing and dropping concrete blocks upon isn't much fun, I'll agree.