Noob Question: Do Any SX Members Post here occasionaly?

I remember a thread about Michael Romeo's birthday here. Couldn't he at least say a little "thank you" in this thread. I think it would give people some comfort that somebody out there read the whole thing. It is no big deal, just a little word... C'mon people. I love them though :)

OfSinsAndShred said:
While we're talking about bands posting on their forums... SX is one of two bands who haven't posted a greeting over at the Gigantour forums - the other one just got confirmed very recently. They might want to get on that, as they don't have a very big fanbase over there to begin with.
yeah that would probably be smart

dargormudshark said:
I think SX should post a Romeo vs. Petrucci thread as a joke
One problem with that...certain people lack a sense of humor...and as someone said...it only takes a few bad apples

Progbass said:
One of the reasons the band members don't post could be that they don't have just time to answer all these questions, ie. imagine a situation where Romeo would post something, then all would go: "Mike, how this one scale you are playing goes", "why are there less keyboard parts in Odyssey", etc etc. So you imagine he wouldn't bother answering those "mindless questions", and if he didn't fans would think he's not loyal to them. Ok I just thought I would point this out.
Well...I don't want to make an MP forum reference because of hostilities, but...I know on portnoys forum he doesn't answer questions about his playing...and in return people don't ask him. As long as people keep it to every day jibba-jabba it will be fine. Yes the occasional "bad apple" is inevitable...but it can easily be ignored if rules with consequences exist against such behavior.

Its the same deal at Racer X's forum. Paul Gilbert every now and then will pop in and reply to a comment or even more rarely a question to him...but its never about what he is playin...its more on where or when he is playing...whats being released...or anything goin on in life.

I'm sure it could be done.

That would be pretty neat. Ron Jarzombeck posts pretty relatively regularly on the Spastic Ink forum. That has quite a lot less activity as this one, though........and there's not quite the "OMG RON HAVE MY BABIES" thing every time he posts. :D