"Nordischer Klang 2003"

DirtyKing

Swamplord
Apr 5, 2002
Germany
Visit site
*lol*
I just checked the news on kalmah.com, and discovered that they play on the "Nordischer Klang 2003" which seems to be a festival that wants to introduce the Scandinavian culture to anyone interested... the funny thing about this is that Kalmah seems to be the only metalband there beside acts like the "NDR-Bigband" or the "Puppentheater Balagan" ;) ... I guess this will be really fun because many people there could be really surprised, hehe...

And where is this, from the sound of the name of the festival I would say Germany, or am I totally off?

so?

NDR-Bigband haha, for the non-Germans: NDR is a TV broadcaster for the north of Germany, their station must be here in Hamburg or in Kiel, dunno... hm and a group of puppet players lol :D I can imagine what the audience looked like, totally ordinary people, maybe whole families with children or somethin.... :D

..anyone who has been there? And guys from Kalmah: what was it like to play there? What did the audience do when they saw you exotics there? :D Did they even realize what kick-ass stuff you played or did they seem to think you played just noise (old people and housewifes, what else can we expect.. hehe).

maybe I'm totally wrong about the audience, so tell us what was going on there!!!! :)

Gig was great! We played at Mensa club which draws something like 200-400 people or something. Anyway the club was full. An hour of hectic head circles and heavy metal proved that even a cultural festival can be a great place to play metal. The audience was great and the atmosphere was great! Thanks for the fans!

Kalmah said:
Gig was great! We played at Mensa club which draws something like 200-400 people or something. Anyway the club was full. An hour of hectic head circles and heavy metal proved that even a cultural festival can be a great place to play metal. The audience was great and the atmosphere was great! Thanks for the fans!
nice:)
but only two pics is online at the site... i think there must be more somewhere... ?

greifswald1.gif

greifswald2.gif