North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

holy fucking shitballhair i need to go this tour. so its municipal waste, children of bodom, as i lay dying and lamb of god? i'd go even without cob playing just for log and mw, this is going to kick fucking asshole. fresno and san jose date here i come :kickass:

Just remember guys, God Forbid and Municipal Waste are rotating the opening spot meaning its only a 50% chance you are going to see MW.

Why couldn't they be closer to Nova Scotia, Canada?! Now I'm going to have to drive 14 hours to boston if i want to see them >=(.

Hah I just realized the dates on the first page are a day off....anyway, COB is playing the New England Hardcore and Metal Festival in Boston. I'm sensing a massive roadtrip....I'm so not going to be home all of April basically. :)

Those are the only two bands I like on the bill too... but I realllllllly don't like Lamb of God (except for 11th Hour, which is an amazing song).

Anyone know where to find tickets for the Montreal or Toronto shows? I've checked both Ticketmaster and Ticketpro, to no avail.