Norther

Well,band's sound change since Till Death Unites Us."Dreams Of Endless War" and "Mirror Of Madness" (esp. MoM) are amazing albums with their vocals and keyboards.Death Unlimited is a masterpiece too.But I can't say that it's same with first 2 albums.It sounds different to me.Keyboard has changed,and music became more heavier.On Till Death Unites Us, it sucks.Same melodies,same riffs in all songs.So straight melodies.there's no "motherfucking psycho killer track" in the album.They changed.I dunno why.Maybe popularity,maybe the desire of earning money.Or less work=more album=more money.

N is the NEW shit.I only liked "Frozen Angel" in it.They became more emotional.If you look at he lyrics in N albums, you will see that.Songs like Saviour,If You Go,Frozen Angel...

Norther's N = CoB's AYDY? that's the point.

I don't see how anyone with half a brain would ever consider comparing Norther to Ensiferum in terms of music.

I don't see how anyone with half a brain would ever consider comparing Norther to Ensiferum in terms of music.

Thanks for trying to insult me, but no. If it never entered your little brain, it doesn't mean it's not a valid topic. I find Dreams of Endless War pretty similar to some stuff off Iron and Victory songs in terms of song structure and solos.

Got Death Unlimited... it's not bad.

Not at all, in fact it's a pretty kick@$$ album :kickass: It's just that I have so much music that I'm rarely in the mood for it... I'd rather listen to Blood Stain Child for all it matters...

Thanks for trying to insult me, but no. If it never entered your little brain, it doesn't mean it's not a valid topic. I find Dreams of Endless War pretty similar to some stuff off Iron and Victory songs in terms of song structure and solos.

Do you hear ANY Folk influences is Norther whatsoever?!

And the whole "lol they have the some vocalist" thing is bullshit, 1: As said before that doesn't effect music, 2: They haven't always had the same vocalist in case you didn't know.

Markus Toivonen and Jari Maenpaa wrote most of Ensiferum's music (well the music worth mentioning) and I highly doubt they was influenced by fucking Norther.

I can't really believe I'm having this argument, I mean for fucks sake, it's quite simple really. One is a folk metal band, one isn't. "LOL WAI DON'T PEOPLE COMPARE CANNIBAL CORPSE TO FALL OUT BOY? THEY BOTH USE GUITARS!"

Do you hear ANY Folk influences is Norther whatsoever?!

And the whole "lol they have the some vocalist" thing is bullshit, 1: As said before that doesn't effect music, 2: They haven't always had the same vocalist in case you didn't know.

Markus Toivonen and Jari Maenpaa wrote most of Ensiferum's music (well the music worth mentioning) and I highly doubt they was influenced by fucking Norther.

I can't really believe I'm having this argument, I mean for fucks sake, it's quite simple really. One is a folk metal band, one isn't. "LOL WAI DON'T PEOPLE COMPARE CANNIBAL CORPSE TO FALL OUT BOY? THEY BOTH USE GUITARS!"

Just because they don't both have folk influences, doesn't mean they can't be similar. If you read the previous post, I said they have similar song structure and solos. Besides, they have the same "epic" mood (at least the older norther stuff) except w/o the folk tunes. And Ensiferum has been using less and less folk stuff anyway.

I never said Ensiferum was influenced by Norther, it HAS to be the other was round cuz Ensiferum is much older lulz. You're not making sense there.

Lastly, I mentioned it in the first place as a counter-example. I mean, fck, everyone compares them to Bodom even though they rarely sound like it, just cause "they use keybs the same way". Couldn't we use your Cannibal Corpse example here?

They're different music.Norther is melo. death and Ensiferum is Folk Metal.They can have the same vocalists but it doesn't mean that there is some thing similar with them.You said that "they're eaching using keyboards" but their keyboard styles and solos are similar too.(cob and norther)

Ensiferum and Norther are so different.It's like vegetables and sausage.

They're different music.Norther is melo. death and Ensiferum is Folk Metal.They can have the same vocalists but it doesn't mean that there is some thing similar with them.You said that "they're eaching using keyboards" but their keyboard styles and solos are similar too.(cob and norther)

Ensiferum and Norther are so different.It's like vegetables and sausage.

Did you even read the post?

Simplifying what I said: Norther and Ensiferum have similar guitar solos; CoB and Norther have similar keybs. Why does everyone compare Norther and CoB but not Norther and Ensiferum? Just a random example, really.

PS I feel like this is going nowhere...:erk:

I agree... ignoring us and just continuing to repeat "OMG THEY R TEH SAMEZ!"....

You missed the point >.<

But well, yeah, some of it was trolling, but I'll stop since it's going nowhere.

"Dreams of Endless War" is forever awesome :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: