Norther

Probably not the best place for this thread and all :lol:... but they're definitely one of my favourites, and N is awesome.

I don't like them at all, especially after what i heard about Petri, and what kind of a person he is.

I don't like Nother. I have tried to listen them but I have never found anything that would keep me listening them.

I really, really like their Til Death Unites Us album and some of the songs off Mirror of Madness and Death Unlimited. Haven't listened to N that much, though...

please share... :confused:

otherwise, i like dreams of endless wars, death unlimited and till death unites us albums... didnt listen to N a lot really...

To put it simple: Asshole, Cocky, uptight p.o.s

If the people who make the music suck, then all i hear is ass. That being said, i heard norther long ago, and i didn't like it back then, and i bet theres nothing that would make me listen to it now.

I thought Norther was alright some years ago... and then I realised that they suck and that I'd rather stick to good old Bodom. Even if HCDR/AYDY are weak albums, at least they arent sad copies like Norther. Anyway the new Norther stuff is even worst that the new Bodom stuff so...

I don't like them at all, especially after what i heard about Petri, and what kind of a person he is.

I love Norther, hated the new CD though.

To put it simple: Asshole, Cocky, uptight p.o.s

If the people who make the music suck, then all i hear is ass. That being said, i heard norther long ago, and i didn't like it back then, and i bet theres nothing that would make me listen to it now.

Duuuuuuuuude.... I met Petri twice, and he is fucking awesome. Funny, friendly, really nice. All the Ensiferum dudes were awesome but Markus and Petri were my faves. I don't know what you heard about Petri but I got to hang out with him a lot both nights, I will vouch for him. If he was a dick, it was probably to some piece of shit like the girl who ran up to him and screamed in his face at the top of her lungs 'OMG PETRI I LOVE YOU OMG OMG OMG".... Like :rolleyes: come on.